Перейти к публикации
Remrg

Some general questions about the server

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello, I wanted to ask some general questions about the server since I am looking for a nice one to play l2 in, and this seemed nice.

1- Is this really an international server? Tried to look for English speaking people for an hour to get some info about the server ingame and nobody has replied so far... everyone speaks russian and stuff.

2- I saw in one post that the international community is really small, if so, are there clans and cps around still? Seen somewhere around the forums that most left...

3- How to make adena here, since gear is quite expensive for someone new and I can't really get A grade by the looks of it, and with this xp rate I am close to 61.

I have some more questions for sure, but that's all I can think about for now, since I am more worried about having people who I can actually comunicate with than anything else, thanks for your attention and good job for the developers, the server seems quite nice.

1. It is an international server, we do have more RU players than ENG, but there is new instance-partymatching system coming out that should increase your chances to find friends.

2. I cannot say that Most of them are gone , since averia is still top 3 servers in EU and top 1 in RU.

3. We have OFF like monsters & Drops, best way to make quickly some adenas is to, go vote - transfer credits to Averinkas and exchange Averinkas for Avers ( Donation Coins )

Oh, thank you very much ^^ I don't know, I saw that comment about most of them going away around the forum and got a bit scared about it, appreciate the answers ^^

Also I tried to like, whisp people to see if I can find any English speakers, but I can't use any chats, been logged for more than 1h and a half, is that normal?

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...