Перейти к публикации
Nyloth90

[Review] Averia.WS (x50)

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello Community,

I've completed my personal review of Averia:

Averia (x50) Score: 6,8/10

My thought: It's a great start for a new server and i hope that it will get better soon,still it needs some tweks and adjustment.

Full-Review: I have played your server for a couple of months and i was impressed by the number of players playing each day that's a great result! still, during my "journey" across your server i've encountered some difficulties that could be avoided.

Class Change: I don't know what the idea was, but 350.000 adena for the 1st class change is too much you and the reason is: at lvl 20 with your rates a player ( i have tried both mage and fighter) usually ends up with 220.000 adena which is necessary for purchasing common items soulshots or/and blessed spirits shots aswell potions and mana potions possible solutions:

-Class Change for free.

-Lower the price (for ex: 150.000 adena 1st 800.000 adena 2nd 2.500.000 adena 3rd).

-Double the Adena Rate.

-Give D grade equipment for free.

Menu,Shop and Dragon:There's little to say about the menu it's really good and it's easy to use also, all the exclusive features are really... exclusive! Good work!.Shop: is also well done but you need to twek the prices here aswell B,A,S grade equip is too expansive also, A grade armor in your shop is 2 times more expansive then normal compared to Luruxy hall so goes for Jewels and weapons. A grade weapons +SA should cost 50 milions not 86 lower this price same goes for armor and jewelery.Also i have noticed that some weapons of the same grade costs Avers instead of Adena (reason?) Suggestion:Make Mastercrafted items buyable with Averinkas too. Avers Exchange: 1 aver is equal to 500 averinkas which is too much: Price of Averinkas (74.000 adena each) Price of Avers (18 milions each) so 74000x500= 37 milions Result:i can sell all my averinkas and buy more avers.Dragons: It's a great idea but it has little uses unless it's lvl 4 or beyond (which is really hard to get.)

Community: It's really good there are no a****hole but i have met some strange individuals asking me to purchase with real money their pg it happens everytime in every server that i go on it's just a normal behaviour for stupid people dont worry about it. Suggestion:Encourage players to speak English instead of Russian this will help players to socialize and create a strong community.

[End of part 1] This Review was Helpful? What features you want me to Review? Thx for the answers!

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...