Перейти к публикации
Tijo

You have been disconected from the server. Please login again.

Рекомендованные сообщения

I have some problems loging in to the game. After I enter my login / password and after I press "confirm" in order to pick a server, i immediately get disconnected. Any suggestions?

Salut

Disable antivirus software , download the files http://l2j-project.su/update/dsetup.dll and replace it in the folder system_averia_guard

Disable antivirus software , download the files http://l2j-project.su/update/dsetup.dll and replace it in the folder system_averia_guard

You are not permitted to download the file "dsetup.dll" because it is infected with the virus "PossibleThreat".

I have some problems loging in to the game. After I enter my login / password and after I press "confirm" in order to pick a server, i immediately get disconnected. Any suggestions?

Salut

hello, step by step:

1. Disable Antivirus or give premission to Lineage 2 Averia folder

2. Delete system & System_AVERIA_GUARD

3. Run Updater

4. Select Quick Update

5. After that select PLAY

problem should be solved!

Reason why dsetup.dll does not like to anti viruses, is because Anti-Bot is using dsetup.dll, to avoid botters ingame, most anti virus softwares recognize dsetup as a infected file, but its just a wrong alarm.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...