Перейти к публикации
Enchantress

Pretorians CP Need BD

Рекомендованные сообщения

Fisrt of all i'm flattered to play here again i have made alot of pvps and gvgs in this server i usually like to play with same players that i know because it will make my cp to work like always worked,but as you guys know ppls start to study and they don't have time to play ,if someone have interesting to play in my there is your chance and only 1 class is missing i will leave there some fraps from my cp enjoy it and my skype is je.fer.son2006@

About Setup Will be Mage

About prime Time i Will Discuss with all to find a good Time to all players.

Fisrt of all i'm flattered to play here again i have made alot of pvps and gvgs in this server i usually like to play with same players that i know because it will make my cp to work like always worked,but as you guys know ppls start to study and they don't have time to play ,if someone have interesting to play in my there is your chance and only 1 class is missing i will leave there some fraps from my cp enjoy it and my skype is je.fer.son2006@

About Setup Will be Mage

About prime Time i Will Discuss with all to find a good Time to all players.

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Hello Achylek how afraid you are of my CP?btw i never saw your cp playing :) that random cp raped you many times

ya bcs l2 is already 13y old game and noone play it anymore? please, when our cp was playing you were piece of shit and noone even know about u

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...