Перейти к публикации
NIGHTEAL

First 85 lvl - 5 Year premium account!

Рекомендованные сообщения

53cb07ca58539913f04d192bb1c07d19.png

Hello, friends!

We hasten to please you with the opportunity to get 5-year Premium Account on x25 server!

• The first player who reaches 85 level in his profession on x25 gets 5-year Premium Account.
  • Premium Account will be given only on x25 server and will function only there.
  • The winners will be determined automatically, therefore all calculating errors are excluded.

5 years? Is it not to much? I think that you should think again, if you give that person 5years premium account he will be hero like it would be nothing for him to beat others. It will be like joke to him of all his class tree, becouse in my all Lineage 2 4years playing experience many people are going to olympiad maches same day of start to make more points while they can. And the other thing that is disturbing me is all other things that premium is giving I mean: much faster exp, drop etc. rate... Maby 1-2 month yeah i got no problems with that, but 5years :eek::eek::confused: to crazy in my opinion.

5 years? Is it not to much? I think that you should think again, if you give that person 5years premium account he will be hero like it would be nothing for him to beat others will be like joke becouse in my experience many peple are going to olympiad maches same day of start to make more points while they can. And the other thing that is disturbing me is all other things that premium is giving I mean: much faster exp, drop etc. rate... Maby 1-2 month yeah i got no problems with that, but 5years :eek::eek::confused: to crazy in my opinion.

It's rly hard to be 1st on our server, becouse of huge online. That's why the price is 5 year of Premium Accont.

I understand that but still how to beat guy like that in olympiad? If hes smart he will own olympiad in no time

I guess, that only the strongest players with high skill and experience can do it.

Still it makes a werry werry difficult to do that. Well i will try to do that but i think to get 85 on 25x will take a lot of time and speed

There is a button "Up lvl", and you can buy all equipment that you need (only on OBT)

• 3 недели спустя...
  • 5 месяцев спустя...

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...