Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Narszil

Olympiad's geodata + Debuffs

Рекомендованные сообщения

Some chars rush even if you have turned in the corner. Today i tried oly and i was behind the wall and he rushed me. Also we tried with a friend some normal debuffs like stuns from tanks/ rush from DB with same epics everything was landing in like 100% of success rate. DB managed to land stun with rush impact 39 times to 50 and tank 42 to 50 . Dunno but with same epics that's too much. Especially on robe set.

Some chars rush even if you have turned in the corner. Today i tried oly and i was behind the wall and he rushed me. Also we tried with a friend some normal debuffs like stuns from tanks/ rush from DB with same epics everything was landing in like 100% of success rate. DB managed to land stun with rush impact 39 times to 50 and tank 42 to 50 . Dunno but with same epics that's too much. Especially on robe set.

Hello. Geodata was fully fixed today.

About rush - the mechanics is like on official server. If passed more than 60% of skill casting time, then skill will pass.

If less, then skill will be canceled.

About stun chanse - make topic in technical section with proofs from PTS, or with description "how it shoul work" and "how it works". If something wrong - we will fix it...

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...