Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Everyone Knows That at this days of l2.. ppl enjoy alot the daily pvps etc... would be good if you guys think about nerf instances and boots AReas of PVE like soa,kariks etc . when the improovements of daily pvp will bring life to the server and also would be good if PVE will be slowly so ppl won't get full fast and that will bring more daily pvps at Spots...i've playing mid rate communitys for really long.. and i just realise when ppl finish to get full gear they just get bored and log for mass events and that is bad.. cuz it kill the actvity on the server and it makes low action and that bring server to death... think about something that will make pve slowly and will bring parties to farm at area partys so there will be more daily pvps... GVGS etc and is what ppl like... here its my idea and sorry for my english and dunno if my ideology is good but i'm trying to help.

that's a nice idea, even why server is kinda high rate and making spots better than instances which actually isn't, only better than normal freya, would make server has more pvp, improving pvp rewards or something like that wouldn't unbalance the server also would be good.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...