Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Dear Admins,

I am writing this today because I believe the decision you have made with the debuffs, is the wrong one - I have played classic servers (Grand Kain - Skelth - Paagrio - Classic Club) and more, and I have a lot of experience with classic servers.

On this server, you have lowered the debuff land rate of almost all debuffs (that I can see) to maybe 1/4 of what they should be on classic? (I can't tell the exact number - but it's MUCH lower)

On classic servers, people do very high damage. This is how classic works.. and it's a part of the chronicle/client. One of the best ways to deal with this damage, is debuffs! For example active Warcryer can sleep 2 people, can fear someone etc etc.. This is how classic is balanced.

I strongly suggest re-looking at the custom debuff land rates you've added here and thinking about it, because as it stands now.. Mages, Archers & Damage dealers will simply kill you before you can land a debuff - Similar to interlude.

Also, I suggest you add a limit on how long debuffs last - for example silence should last for 15 seconds - Root/sleep for 15 seconds, horror for 5 seconds, etc etc.

This video is an example of what debuffs on classic should look like - You can see the warcryer is very useful and sleeps/fears and stops a lot of damage, so it inst pure healing.. this is what PvP looks like in classic, instead of earlier chronciles where you only have damage dealers and bishops.

Please consider this, I hope you look into it and please feel free to ask any questions.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...