Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

I have this error when i open the client

[ATTACH=full]365[/ATTACH]

whould be awesome if u edit the forum adding english on forum because its hard to see what part if for clans , bugs etc

Hello. If your problem still exists, please, try this:

1. Use the Windows key + I keyboard shortcut.

2. Click Clock, Language and Region.

3. Click Region.

4. Click Administrative tab.

5. Click Change system locale in the second section (Language for non-Unicode programs).

6. Choose Current system locale: Russian (Russia).

7. Click OK.

Then try to enter the game and inform us about the results.

I changed to russian and same problem :/

[ATTACH=full]366[/ATTACH]

hello , I already made a post about this but the admins ignored me. I will give you a link with a file and all you have to do is put it in the system folder okay ? dont worry its not a virus im a good guy https://ufile.io/ftkpn I told you guys to fix this people will find issues and wont be able to log , try making things easier for the player that wants to join your server otherwise you will lose people from all over the world. Unless you want to make this server only for russians

I had same problem...after upload russian puck language need change system local,after this u need reload computer and it will work.

But it was me,I don’t know how it will be in your computer.

hello , I already made a post about this but the admins ignored me. I will give you a link with a file and all you have to do is put it in the system folder okay ? dont worry its not a virus im a good guy https://ufile.io/ftkpn I told you guys to fix this people will find issues and wont be able to log , try making things easier for the player that wants to join your server otherwise you will lose people from all over the world. Unless you want to make this server only for russians

Thx dude it working

Hello. If your problem still exists, please, try this:

1. Use the Windows key + I keyboard shortcut.

2. Click Clock, Language and Region.

3. Click Region.

4. Click Administrative tab.

5. Click Change system locale in the second section (Language for non-Unicode programs).

6. Choose Current system locale: Russian (Russia).

7. Click OK.

Then try to enter the game and inform us about the results.

ppl dont like to change his region so you should add two patch like "PatchEU and PatchRU"

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...