Перейти к публикации
elek

Error starting the game, please help (English ))

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hey, I start L2.exe on system and it says "Can not run in this locale" .. i downloaded from website client and patch, any help? (you can answer in russian and i'll just translate!

After the error another message comes up with Microsoft visual C++? any help?

Hey, I start L2.exe on system and it says "Can not run in this locale" .. i downloaded from website client and patch, any help? (you can answer in russian and i'll just translate!

Hello

The only solution to this problem - You need to change "UNICODE" in system (control panel>language>location>Administrative>Change the system's regional settings>and choose "Russia" - reboot your PC)

Please try to replace localization.ini file in System folder for this one - https://dropmefiles.com/O3gBD

Let me know if it worked.

It seems that you need to install the latest C++ libraries.

[uSER=91376]Lotta[/uSER] - can you please upload the file again? I promise not to lose it this time. I want to play, but I need to keep my locale setting normal, not Russia. Your file worked for me and may help others too.

i need the localization.ini too , its happening to me also ..

We will add it to official files.

For right now you can use it from here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Cp_mr27FQo5ZPfLBoBAAu0gpSkL3pRPU/view?usp=sharing

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...