Перейти к публикации
katis

Everything is too complicated.

Рекомендованные сообщения

I literally spent around 2 and a half hours trying to figure out how to login in this server.

You might be used to it and know how to navigate through all these user panels, settings, everything, but to a new player like me everything seems too complicated.

I had to navigate through multiple forum threads to figure out how to fix all the errors and issues (the locale issue and the error while connecting to the server, check your internet connection one) to login and successfully create a player on the server (to find a really low amount of online players)

The concept is good, but the process to finally get into it is really discouraging, and I am pretty sure I am not the only person who feels that, but I was just the one to create the thread about it.

I literally spent around 2 and a half hours trying to figure out how to login in this server.

You might be used to it and know how to navigate through all these user panels, settings, everything, but to a new player like me everything seems too complicated.

I had to navigate through multiple forum threads to figure out how to fix all the errors and issues (the locale issue and the error while connecting to the server, check your internet connection one) to login and successfully create a player on the server (to find a really low amount of online players)

The concept is good, but the process to finally get into it is really discouraging, and I am pretty sure I am not the only person who feels that, but I was just the one to create the thread about it.

Life is too complicated too, but still you're alive:panda:

Just joking. Old GvE server hasn't got many players. Wait for a new one. You can find information about it on the main site. I don't know which troubles you can have on forum or site of this project, because it is very simple. All russian multiprojects can have problems with connecting from another countries. All issues you can find here. We have special technical pages for foreigners.

Have a nice day ;)

Пробегал кабанчиком

image.jpeg.54dda25d08cf8a3a42d0e3cd3fc9030c.jpeg

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...