Перейти к публикации
Bakelv

will be russian language banned from chat?

Рекомендованные сообщения

rofl u r a fucking retard

All ur proofs are not solid and just proving just r a fucking 20 iq moron

Teon was also full of Russians

As btw were bartz, franz and shillien

Yet n1 cared, everyone played and n1 gave a single fuck

If u will make client w/o any symbols but latin u will just see chto ya tvou mat' ebal sin wluhi tupogolovii.

U k let's just block all ips from countries where english is not native language. Pretty sure server would be better that way and n1 will leave and there will be 7-10k people online at any party of the day. Damn I can't wait for that to happen. Dream server.

more agr rusky faggot ;)

that's why I do't want to see russian

more agr rusky faggot ;)

that's why I do't want to see russian

You finally lost the fear ? Don't take on too much. And then anything can happen.

I hope the servers not gonna be fluenced by 100% russian language in chat, it shall be international, otherwise many ppl will directly quit this server... :oops:

Though Russian but always shake my eng client. Remove Russian-speaking chat would be easier for everyone.At the same time, you can learn some English.And whoever does not agree translit.

(eto vsego lish moe mnenie, vsem udachi, daje komu ona ne nujna)

1bb6338fbe73.jpg

I hope the servers not gonna be fluenced by 100% russian language in chat, it shall be international, otherwise many ppl will directly quit this server... :oops:

you are not alone who is behind it is experiencing.

The main chat is not silent during the game.

And look for a party in the English-speaking people.

The main thing is your desire.

You can not force people to speak only in English. Everyone has the right to talk with their fellow countrymen in their own language.

In English you no one bothers to talk.

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...