Перейти к публикации

Limit the boxes  

47 пользователей проголосовало

1. 1. Limit the boxes

• To 1, i dont have CP,i want find people in giran for party/ i have CP
    • To 2, i dont have CP, i want find people in giran, but i have my buf fbot/ i have CP
    • To 3, i play alone, me, my buff bot and my spoiler/ i have lame clan/CP i need boxes
    • to more than 3, i'dont care, i play alone always, CP kill lineage !

Рекомендованные сообщения

I would like to read the people who vote for more than 3 boxes!

What bonus they have, i would like to read some think else than,

"I go kill RB alone, with my bot prog ahah"

let's post please :)

CLAN INTER RECRUIT {PM}

434357L2Signature.jpg

9 Box will kill the server earlyer than 1 yeah...like 3-4 month.

I was very happy with the max of 2-3 boxes. no one needs more! if someone needs so much boxin, go and make your own server. so you can play alone....

With these 4 (9) boxes, i dont think i will start here... and i think many ppl will quit in front of the start.

And this vote is now unnecessary...

Hello community!

I took a long pause of lineage 2, after almost 2 years i wanted to return to this game i once falled in love with. I am very sad and disappointed of what lineage 2 has become. Back in my days when i started this game (early days of c2) this game was all bout making new friends and enemies...it was an epic jurney from the first minutes of you`re character, it didnt matter if you joined the server alone or with youre friends, there was a clan for you always to have fun with.

This days i see only "CP" and clans with recruierments like this is youre full time job...you guys took it way too seriously....and in the proces u killed the game... I started this reply cause i rly whant to ask you, the community, are u happy of what lineage 2 has become? one man party... why do you play an online game if you still wanna play it like its a single player? and sorry if this question seems as an attack...it not....i just wanna know what is the logic behind it...if there is a logic... when this "duallbox" pleague invaded this game? where are the "pvp movies on youtube of a main prophet kicking asses self buffed noth of giran gate"?

Dear admins...i am not judging you for the server you are trying to make...Just search for a video of lineage 2 that has more than 4 years on youtube.... now THAT was lineage 2....

Hello community!

I took a long pause of lineage 2, after almost 2 years i wanted to return to this game i once falled in love with. I am very sad and disappointed of what lineage 2 has become. Back in my days when i started this game (early days of c2) this game was all bout making new friends and enemies...it was an epic jurney from the first minutes of you`re character, it didnt matter if you joined the server alone or with youre friends, there was a clan for you always to have fun with.

This days i see only "CP" and clans with recruierments like this is youre full time job...you guys took it way too seriously....and in the proces u killed the game... I started this reply cause i rly whant to ask you, the community, are u happy of what lineage 2 has become? one man party... why do you play an online game if you still wanna play it like its a single player? and sorry if this question seems as an attack...it not....i just wanna know what is the logic behind it...if there is a logic... when this "duallbox" pleague invaded this game? where are the "pvp movies on youtube of a main prophet kicking asses self buffed noth of giran gate"?

Dear admins...i am not judging you for the server you are trying to make...Just search for a video of lineage 2 that has more than 4 years on youtube.... now THAT was lineage 2....

sooo true......

maybe the big boxing users will lvl up fast as they can and than show all there "big balls"....

Stop whining children. Now Dad will tell you a scary story. Yes, I agree that it was not in the early chronicles cp. Were clans are executed by the CP functions.

Selection of players for pumping. Help crafting equipment. The ratio of Aden / experience should be acceptable. I do not understand, you say that they were living bafery, but damn you do not do the job right now they performed.

Chronicles to c4 more cruel to the player. In the interludes have coats of arms with the monsters before they were not. Shakes all solo or in groups of a few people if they were friends or would like to get the hand.

Prophet or Shillien Oracle have always been windows or people with golden hands. Of course they are still there, but have not seen them sitting in Giran and looking for a party, found through the search group.

Now if you do not want to think, I'll tell you how to do it. Bishop and Elven Elder can use the skill >Might of Heaven<. Prophet and Shillen elder has Dryad Root and u can buy bow for example. Orcs can use Dreaming Spirit with seal of flame\venom.

Also can bat and use Steal Essence for next mob. Your whining only shows your weakness and unwillingness to play and solve the problems that arise out of nowhere. Be kind to yourself and others and you will always have a party. Good luck

Momento mortis

ONE BOX is best game, let us find our matches, not play like bots a single player game. We can play Skyrim if we want single player, LET US play 1 BOX maximum ! This way we encourage very much sociability and minimize loneliness

Okay, here's an example. Let's say I'm sitting on dd and take in a party live suport. I stamped on the quality let talum blade. How to divide it? I spend Aden shots, suport not how to divide Aden? Too dubious pleasure, you forget about the item return leveling

Momento mortis

Here's an example... Without duallbox... Greedy bastards like u will not make it to lvl 40.... That is what lineage players and servers become... Fast money/adena... But i gueaa we all have the right for an opinion...

I

Unfortunately the description is already written :

"Multiply boxes - 4 from the start (till 1 may, from 1st May to 9);"

I would like less.

I know... Still its nice to discuss this aspect of the game... We are just a few players who dont agree with the duallbox... So im not expecting any changes...

I

I know... Still its nice to discuss this aspect of the game... We are just a few players who dont agree with the duallbox... So im not expecting any changes...

Agree... .

In this post(http://l2e-global.com/forum/threads/new-interlude-x7-april-16-2016.18/page-6#post-4078)(under number #105 read), the admin responded about the boxes Multiply the answer quite satisfied me.

Of course I would like to start with Multiply boxes 2-3, 4-7 and in the future.

But alas I think that everything will remain as is.

1bb6338fbe73.jpg

This limit will remove single players who wanna play alone just for fun.

For party players this limit is pretty useless

So is it rly necessary?

Nevertheless there will be a limit at the opening and then we will think what to do next

TRUE LINEAGE MIGHT, there are a lot of single player mmo that solo gamers can play, LINEAGE=COMUNITY=virtual life = NOT SOLO

Agree... .

In this post(http://l2e-global.com/forum/threads/new-interlude-x7-april-16-2016.18/page-6#post-4078)(under number #105 read), the admin responded about the boxes Multiply the answer quite satisfied me.

Of course I would like to start with Multiply boxes 2-3, 4-7 and in the future.

But alas I think that everything will remain as is.

"...you think that we can make people play with 1 window, just because we want." - he said.

So why do admins even bother to set some limits on dual boxing if as what he said they can't even take control of.

"...you think that we can make people play with 1 window, just because we want." - he said.

So why do admins even bother to set some limits on dual boxing if as what he said they can't even take control of.

I think he made a typo and wanted to print:

"you think we can get people to play with 1 window, only because that's what you want".

place:

"you think that we can make people play with 1 window, just because we want."

1bb6338fbe73.jpg

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...