Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Seems the homepage is even more bugged now :O I can't click on anything. The mouse clicker just flashes on all the buttons. In order to get into registration I have to type: http://l2e-global.com/reg. But then in there typing the "captcha" field, I now can't even press "Register" since the mouse just flashes :( And even if I could press it or manage to activate it with Enter it would just say "invalid code from the image" :confused:

So I managed to find out something. If I disable Java scripts the mouse flashing stops, but then the key "Register" wont work.

So I figured out another way. Pressing tab all the way until I get to Register and press enter. Atleast that worked but I still get "invalid code from image"............

I made it! :D After 4 hours of bugg searching I managed to register ^^ Dunno exact what fixed it but. First I used CCleaner to empty all cookies and cache. Then I opened Chrome and pasted in http://l2e-global.com/reg . DO NOT press X on the popup ad that shows up. Simply press Tab 2-3 times (don't remember exactly) until you see "How to Start" is highlighted and press Enter. Now Chrome asked me to translate the page into english. Press no. Then fill in the info and it works ;)

After a bit of thinking. I could be that you just need to have Brazil language on...try that 2 if the above didnt work.

• 4 недели спустя...

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...