Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

We start yesterday and u jail us by the face, we have 2 donators on CP and we dont need to bot. Please man we wear more than 10h without play, leave us from jail or we move other server.

CP members: Aeris/empowa/supersonico/tomy/soy/jackreacher/tenienteoneil/melgiibson

We start yesterday and u jail us by the face, we have 2 donators on CP and we dont need to bot. Please man we wear more than 10h without play, leave us from jail or we move other server.

CP members: Aeris/empowa/supersonico/tomy/soy/jackreacher/tenienteoneil/melgiibson

Just remember that if you weren't shown any proof of evidence you can open a PayPal dispute and refund your money.

Seems to me that GM isn't noob but GM team has friends who are to have advantage, so their opposition is crippled.

If you must know, we don't have any members of team, who play inside the game.

boths? fuck u gm send famous ppl to jail and he let they boot cause they give reputation to server on twich...u are so noob gm..goo see ppl around dion..

Why we should care about "famous" users?

If "famous" users fucked up Rules of project, which is pretty simple - "Don't make a crime, if you can't do the time".

Do you know what Innova did?

When they catch up someone using bot - they give him permanent ban, without any permition to be unbaned.

We are not official server, but we won't allow you to use illegal soft whenever you want.

Just remember that if you weren't shown any proof of evidence you can open a PayPal dispute and refund your money.

I do recomend you to end it.

1. You sign the rules, when you make registration.

2. We always make video, before ban someone, exactly for situatuion, when so smart person as you, write massage to g2a company about PP refund.

Why we should care about "famous" users?

If "famous" users fucked up Rules of project, which is pretty simple - "Don't make a crime, if you can't do the time".

Do you know what Innova did?

When they catch up someone using bot - they give him permanent ban, without any permition to be unbaned.

We are not official server, but we won't allow you to use illegal soft whenever you want.

But when YOU want , right ? guess these guys are your streamers and friends right .. and the huge donators that they are already in the subclass q and 76 or 77 + lvl , nice broken sv

But when YOU want , right ? guess these guys are your streamers and friends right .. and the huge donators that they are already in the subclass q and 76 or 77 + lvl , nice broken sv

I have exact people, who working as bot-hunters, and exact person, who managed them.

About everything you wrote next:

sALccGNF7kk.jpg

Yes, you're totaly right, full server of friends / brothers / etc.

That's why we've been buned all of them for using soft.

I have exact people, who working as bot-hunters, and exact person, who managed them.

About everything you wrote next:

sALccGNF7kk.jpg

Yes, you're totaly right, full server of friends / brothers / etc.

That's why we've been buned all of them for using soft.

Yeah , how you explain the fact that some people hit 75+ level and start to do sub quest on the 2nd-3rd day ?

prob i can guess your answer : Premium so boost exp + Good farmers/exp players !

pff

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...