Перейти к публикации
linkoyn

Jailed while lvling just a sec ago

Рекомендованные сообщения

8/9 all writing seconds after tping in jail 9th person was yoshiro but he is dualboxed by me, idk how can anyone accuse us of botting.

party consisted of:

Linkoyn

Yoshiro(box)

Calbex

mellyg

Oceanus

Derelict

Churelkata

andrO

xBISHOPASGRx

All of those instantly wrote in chat which u can see in the screenshots below.

Shot00040.thumb.jpg.c53dbd05daeb1ee4e5e85dd1d1e6f16e.jpg

Shot00041.thumb.jpg.3f069ca115a432e319257241e42df768.jpg

Shot00042.thumb.jpg.e3dacdd1d5159f112ebea2cd664e7605.jpg

interesting... top 1 clan leader jailed without reason... they just farm with boxes dont jail players with dual boxes... just ban xSIDE, Epidemic Land Of Heaven they using adrenaline everytime.

if our leader is jailed forever 100 ppl gonna leave the server.

GJ admins sono your server will be e empty.

Woke up and still in jail, still no reason to be in it and still noone answering what exactly is happening or when is this going to end.

Hours before clan hall bid all of us jailed on grounds that we were BOTS ?! if i knew there was good enough reason for this, i wouldnt bother to lose any sleep over this.

Made ticket and received automated response, idk what to do next...

If you got jailed/banned without administration showing proof of evidence and you donated real money to this server and want your money back feel free to contact me, will help you with information to get refund.

I will pray for your safe release. Don't worry evreyone has been in jail on this server at least once already.

Ubi i think the biggest concern here is, if this is going to happen again without any justified reason apart from wild speculation.

Now everyone in that party has to pay 30 coins each to get out of jail (with all our inventories wiped clean) in which we got without any justified reason, whos to say that this is not going to happen again ?

And honestly maybe u should think of better way to check for bots other than porting char 300 range away when in most zones whenever u walk u get ported backwards so u get used to this kind of stuff, or remove buff when the mob has cancel skill LOL

If you pay they win and it will encourage continuing harassment. The next time E-global advertise a server just remember to inform all your firends and people you know about, about your past experience with the server.

If you pay they win and it will encourage continuing harassment. The next time E-global advertise a server just remember to inform all your firends and people you know about, about your past experience with the server.

Need to inform more people who were banned/jailed without proof of evidence that they are able to refund all their money donated here.

yes i know that, but we have already invested time and effort and as u see the gm on first page just said "i believe xx is the reason" and this is just wild speculation.

Admin they got banned without reason. I've seen the screen and there's no proof you guys might have which allows a Jail. This is convinient right before CH bids. It's kinda strange you only go after a specific Clan leader party when there's over 1kkkkkk bots in low lvl areas or even 40+. When there's clear evidence of BOTS on farming zones. That aprty wasn't even handling properly the room and you Jail them. Whoeven jailed them deosn't have a clear knowledge of L2.

And if your "bot test" is teleport people and remove their buffs, then please Jail already 99% of the pro players taht play in teamSpeak/Skype and that immediatly buff since its the most important thing ON THIS GAME........

Admin they got banned without reason. I've seen the screen and there's no proof you guys might have which allows a Jail. This is convinient right before CH bids. It's kinda strange you only go after a specific Clan leader party when there's over 1kkkkkk bots in low lvl areas or even 40+. When there's clear evidence of BOTS on farming zones. That aprty wasn't even handling properly the room and you Jail them. Whoeven jailed them deosn't have a clear knowledge of L2.

And if your "bot test" is teleport people and remove their buffs, then please Jail already 99% of the pro players taht play in teamSpeak/Skype and that immediatly buff since its the most important thing ON THIS GAME........

The lack of proffesionalism in their support centre team, will cost them more than a dime in long term.

As long as i see there is no gm answering our question here / there is no proof that we are being bot party and besides all that we posted screenshots which i think that shows that we are not guilty . Ive already had a couple of hours sleep / went to work and did lots of other stuff and when i got back in game i am still jailed , still no one supporting us ( by answering questions / solving our problem ) . Ingame we have a lot of things to do and for now we cannot do them because we are waiting for a respond for more than 12 hours . And again and again i am asking - whats the next step ?

Based on their own server rules (General rules 1.7) server administration can remain silent and do not provide information, however if they decide to not provide proof of evidence we become eligible to get a full money refund by opening PayPal dispute, and based on the information for specific situation we provide, PayPal does favour customers (us) and do refund money to buyers.

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...