Перейти к публикации
linkoyn

Jailed while lvling just a sec ago

Рекомендованные сообщения

This is faking imposible , just make improve we are botters WTF its a lot of hours in farm and u take us in jail and then u say each give me 3 euro to make u free .. wtf is this system for money .. !! I can donate to make my game easy and funny but i cant donate for no reason in jail to make me free , and u said u are botters that is ! Blackmailer !!!

Admin, if u are asking them to donate to be unjailed, at least give them pure reason about why were they jailed, if they were botting, prove them why were they botting. It is not fair to port them to the jail and tell them to pay without giving them a pure reason.

Admin, if u are asking them to donate to be unjailed, at least give them pure reason about why were they jailed, if they were botting, prove them why were they botting. It is not fair to port them to the jail and tell them to pay without giving them a pure reason.

I kinda agree. The upsolute least you can do, is give them exact reasons for the ban. Give them names.

Hello ! its me again . sorry for posting again but its been like more than 16 hours i believe and we still have no solution to our problem . so if its possible to solve this thing as soon as possible . Thank you ! :)

Just protect your rights guys, if they're not willing to cooperate, make PayPal dispute and refund money.

At the end of the day, the lack of communcation and profesionalism will cost to this project, because PayPal does care about their customers (us) and if numbers of players who open disputes and refund money will grow, PayPal might investigate in this situation and the seller (e-Global project) rating on PayPal will go down and will be marked as untrusted seller.

And I believe that for all the people including myself who wrote a support ticket asking to explain situation why they got jailed/banned, just got pretty much same answer that rules were violated, that admins have ways to find out if we violated rules X,Y,Z. Even though when asked support couldn't provide any proof.

I explained all that to a support assistant in my own ticket, they still made wrong decision, so the consequences will be felt.

Also banned my account, without arguments or reasoning

Its not about refunding or atleast not yet.

What happend last night is left without explanation and it was without any reason or at least i fail to see the reason and this is what bothers me the most.

Honestly full party ban ? What could be the issue here ? All of us active, all of us made tickets, so what can the reason for full party ban be ? We were semi clan party, we were not botting or abusing anything so for reasons unknown everyone has to pay more $ get full wiped inventory, and HOPE in future we dont get into the same situation which given the circumstances is highly likely to happen again.

This is nothing short of ridiculous.

Being absent just show and prove that he had no reason to ban them, if he had any reason he would have posted true proves, but he just posted another post about illegal actions.

Im sure he has no reasons to ban them, they have proved that before the jail was made, all were speaking into the party chat.

What else he want? 3$? No reason to pay.

The lack of proffesionalism in their support centre team, will cost them more than a dime in long term.

I agree to everything you said but 1 thing. I don't think they are unprofessional.

In my experience they are really dedicated to help you, although I don't know what's taking them so long in this case.

I have no clue how can i actually provide proof for not using any "soft", making 2 topics in less than 30 seconds of the jail, our chat, and our settup/ struggle with the zone we were in should provide sufficient enough proof that we were active.On the screenshots below u can see our chat, we were talking on both party / and clan chat.

The biggest issue is that this is happening 1 day before the clan hall bids, we have no information as to why are we really in jail, how long is this going to last or is it even possible to get out of here, all those questions unanswered and of utmost importance for us.

[uSER=1]@Demonas[/uSER] Look here mr he send you photos what happend just after we moved in jail and you are keep saying we were "bots" ?

If you understand that u make a mistake we dont need apologize , just let us to go for exp

If you used PayPal to donate to this server, when - YES you can refund full amount.

All I do is provide you information if you don't know how

Can you explain then logic to ban and jail all people when you state that 1-2 was bots? For example I was random in that party and have no idea if they are using any software or not. But now can't level up because you decided that is better to ban all party instead of those 1-2 people who are violating the rules.

How could it be possible, you didn't know that person in your party farming using soft?

Never heard such explanation before :)

[uSER=1]@Demonas[/uSER] Look here mr he send you photos what happend just after we moved in jail and you are keep saying we were "bots" ?

If you understand that u make a mistake we dont need apologize , just let us to go for exp

What should i see there?

That you were talking while useing soft? =)

so i can see gm is posting so it means he is online .

in that case i will be waiting for proof that some one was using bot and 2nd - i do think that screenshots show that the party is active.

and another question - what should those ppl do now ? being jail forever ?

(thank you for coming online and i hope problem gets solved as soon as possible )

Mr Demonas, after our "jailing" today only 2 parties joined the room that we share in the game and they were totaly stacked on the spawn. This is the proove that they are bots. Last night we were totaly active, we could speak, we could make everything possible, we survived 2 times in critical moments . You were checking Derelict with multiple teleports and you expected all party to stop killing mobs ? One party cant be stop if one champion is disabled , you have to change the system to proove realy that "bot" players are realy bots. I can't understant one more thing, why you want from us to donate to get out of jail? One more thing after donating every bot party will do the same but we will not and the proove will be , after starting a party we will making video and sceenshots so you will know that we are all active. OUR CLAN IS BASED ON ACTIVE PLAYERS, WE COMUNICATE!!! AND I STILL WANT TO SHOW US THE PROOVE , WHY YOU CLAIMED US AS BOTS!!! I THINK THAT DONATING TO FREE ALL THE PLAYERS FROM JAIL IS A EXTORTION.

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...