Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
linkoyn

Jailed while lvling just a sec ago

Рекомендованные сообщения

How could it be possible, you didn't know that person in your party farming using soft?

Never heard such explanation before :)

Maybe you dont know it when party is not using any soft. We are still waiting for proofs that we used something illegal instead of your arrogant talks that you KNOW everything.

For the future.

Maybe you dont know it when party is not using any soft. We are still waiting for proofs that we used something illegal instead of your arrogant talks that you KNOW everything.

That proof is for me, not for you.

I ask each bot-hunters to provide me video, exactly for such situation, when i can't estimate who was right.

SADLY BUT YOU DID SO BAD IMPRESSION! I wanted to finish my playing Lineage 2 with that server for 1 month. Thank you for making so short. You proove that you are not honest person and you dont want to end the problem with normal conversation. I understand that you dont care for our оpinion , you only care is the profit from the server. Thank you again!

[uSER=1]@Demonas[/uSER] Lets say I get it, there are several reason for witch you don't want to provide us with proof.

Can't you at least give us Names? The names of the offenders?

I know you believe that they all knew that someone was botting bet consider for a momment that maybe they don't.

So if actually someone was botting give us a name (names) so we can try understand what's going on.

Punishing immediately without any warnings, demanding real money for lifting the punishment and keeping the proofs of justification to the punisher is happening here. You lure players by advertisements like "the best interlude server" and displaying "real online" number and then treat players like the cattle. If it's not a player for us to enjoy it, then for whom?

If you have any questions, please contact the support via your control panel. Unfortunately, nobody can help you on the forum about this. If you’ll have any complaint about the speed of the support work, please write personal message to FrauFrau.

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...