Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

I just went in jail cause i was farming with a party for 2-3 hours non-stop ? if any1 from support team is here to answer me , me and the m8s in my party were all normal not bots !

xBISHOPASGRx

Night hunting: ON.

I could beliave, that you was near the PC, but i will never believe, that you didn't use soft and get in jail =)

*facepalm*. Are you kidding or you are just serious cause you want us to donate for your server ? You cant understand when some1 using bot or not right ? Make please a check and dont jail people that farming a lot of hours

I was in party with those guys and now stuck in jail. Any explanation?

*edit : who is going to repay for my runes that are wasted when I'm in jail for no reason?

*facepalm*. Are you kidding or you are just serious cause you want us to donate for your server ? You cant understand when some1 using bot or not right ? Make please a check and dont jail people that farming a lot of hours

Don't do a crime, if you can't do the time.

And stop saying about earning money on you, please, we warned everyone about the rules.

Before we catched anyone, we made video.

So yes, i'm not kidding.

Can we see the video ? can u post the video so every1 to see us and tell you that we dont bot ? Do it what do you have to lose ? guess much money ! and yeah this a trick to earn more money a lot of people talk about this i didnt want to believe it but here it comes true . so sad for you guys , i thought you had a serious sv

2 topics, everyone from the goddamn party is complaining about this within seconds of the jailing, 1 guy just broke his keyboard because someone told him his char will get deleted for no reason.

Absolute outrage.

You mr Night-Hunter ? or maybe better MONEY-HUNTER! we are all in forum and asking for justice , i dont know what you are going to do , check me from the begging of time i created my character [xBISHOPASGRx] u will see nothing illegal , if you something weird in my char BAN him , i will go to sleep now , in 7 hours i want my char rdy in aden-giran-goddard-dion somewhere so i will be able to keep leveling . Have a good night , change your system add anti-bot [ this one that we have to write a pin to unlock our char , okay ? guess you know it ]

I will answser the same, as in nearest thread.

"Find out.

In your party was bots, and probably 1-2 people (can't say for sure), who look into game.

According to this rules:

http://l2e-global.com/forum/threads/automatization-of-game-process-is-it-legal.738/

You got in jail.

We understood how it works, and we know it's almost impossible to play in 2016 without soft, but we sent you in jail for reason.

10 minutes we look how you farming.

Telling us - you didn't use anything, is making us fools/

What i could suggest, is write about this issue to support in Control Panel, they will tell - what to do next.

Excuse us, for watching the server."

Its really funny and yet sad because the reason we got jailed seems to be us rebuffing Derelict when his buffs disappeared thinking the mob cancelled him in the muruk lord (a mob that uses cancel) room.There was exactly 1 boxed char (wc) which was me playing on my friends char, now hes asking me why is he in jail and i cant answer him that question because to my knowledge we are in jail for no reason.

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...