Перейти к публикации
Yoshiro

Plains of Lizardman (CBP 24/7 bot) Part 2

Рекомендованные сообщения

I am in a very interesting situation, would really like to know what is going on.

I report FOUR bots. Admin tells me they are banned and I will receive a reward.

Here comes the interesting part:

I report four characters. OVEPOA, doica, fredi, akepas.

TXQQaTT.png

Admins tell me - CHARACTERS WERE BANNED. He answers me at 22:35. Photo is made at 22:59.

TcevVQg.png

But guess what happens? I see this guy rolling here again with his bot at Plains of Lizardmen.

So, Administrator's, please I would like to hear your explanation on this case.

1.Are you by any form protecting people from the "banhammer" OR this is caused by a human mistake, misread, error?

2.I can assume that, 3 of them were banned, but I can't because the administrator told me - "Characters were banned".

3. For the rest of you, the readers - I do not want to influence your opinion, as I may be wrong, so I will leave the comments to you.

4. Last but not least, when I will receive my reward or information about it.

P.S: And if you don't trust me - you can always come to Plains of Lizardman to see this guy here, or message him - "overpoa.

Hope for a response in a reasonable amount of time.

Like many peoples saying and we all see it i think admin help for future becase some bot use dont ban its not good idea admin :)

If you catch bot so catch all whatever what clan use bot now you just give privilegia for future and another big clan so realy server can death fast if you do this sh1t and can play server future vs self ally

All people wanna normal server with no helps some clans and for hunting bot we wanna play good server without bot , on start you catch bot. But now whatever for you bot do something..

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...