Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Me and my buddies were present on the last barakiel and tried for the last hit however, we encountered an issue and already made ticked about it.The reason im making this topic is because the answer provided by the whoever answeres those tickets is insufficient to say the least.

The issue we encountered was very simple, the boss came close to 0 hp, we were hitting him with fr zealot full buff on and then we started getting message "Your opponent is currently in petrified state" the following thing was, we got pked and the boss died right after we died.

I have provided screenshots of the issue, and the answer i got was "The allowable difference between RB and you 8 lvl apparently guardians of gave you protection ancher.", bare in mind that the screenshots clearly shows our lvls and one can clearly see we cannot get raid curse from the boss or the guards.

The sole purpose of my ticket is to understand what exactly happend, as this is the first time such thing happens to me or anyone i know, and the purpose of this topic is to get someone with more knowledge of the game to help me understand what happend.

Ticket ID-3238

Awaiting for an adequate answer.

You said that the message was saying ''Your opponent is currently in petrified state'' right? that means that the raid or which your target was was petrified..why he replied to you saying that YOU got raid curse (which is petrify) ..as far as i remember the raid petrifies the over-level chars and it is not petrifying itself!!!..

This is one of the reasons im speaking about it in the forums, because the answer provided by whoever answers those things was invalid.

I created the ticked few minutes after we encountered this issue and thus far 10h+ have passed, and the only answer i received was invalid.

Will answer you in ticket.

This is one of the reasons im speaking about it in the forums, because the answer provided by whoever answers those things was invalid.

I created the ticked few minutes after we encountered this issue and thus far 10h+ have passed, and the only answer i received was invalid.

administration is trying to deal with your question in the queue order

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...