Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello, i've crafted mats early today and somehow "KRAFTER" has CBP 200adena after 3-4 kliks its changing to 2M and as u know u click many times when you craft mats,so i lost all my money quickly ? How is that possible? Should i start from zero now?

Hello, i've crafted mats early today and somehow "KRAFTER" has CBP 200adena after 3-4 kliks its changing to 2M and as u know u click many times when you craft mats,so i lost all my money quickly ? How is that possible? Should i start from zero now?

noob :D

I sure, what crafter stand first, changed price and sit again. Or price already was 2kk, but you didnt see it.

And now you cry about cheat or bug :D

Yeah some crafters and people in the market in general are trying to scam since the dawn of lineage...But it is you, who makes the choice to click and not pay attention to the prices..

• 2 месяца спустя...

it's a pity that GM's are not banning for scamming. I am playing Lineage 2 since 12 years and most of the servers which I've played banned for proofed scam's. More over there are one crafter which constantly scam and there is no punishment for such thing - which is bad in my opinion.

I can say that unfortunately due hurry crafting i came across the same problem as you, and got scammed for some adena, so you are not alone.

• 2 недели спустя...
it's a pity that GM's are not banning for scamming. I am playing Lineage 2 since 12 years and most of the servers which I've played banned for proofed scam's. More over there are one crafter which constantly scam and there is no punishment for such thing - which is bad in my opinion.

I can say that unfortunately due hurry crafting i came across the same problem as you, and got scammed for some adena, so you are not alone.

Please do not share accounts and passwords to others(Account sharing is prohibited on our servers) and use HWID protection. After that you will never be scammed,

it's simple. Unfortunately the majority of players don't use this kind of protection, which could protect them as much as possible ;)

Please do not share accounts and passwords to others(Account sharing is prohibited on our servers) and use HWID protection. After that you will never be scammed,

it's simple. Unfortunately the majority of players don't use this kind of protection, which could protect them as much as possible ;)

We are talking about scamm in game not about sharing accounts etc. so what you wrote is not accurate to this situation. Recently for example one player was selling some staff which looks like SOP and had in title SOP - I'm talking about such situations - in which imho server gm should react - ban this person for 3 days or something like this - next time perma ban.

Yes, I'm sorry, made a mistake.

We consider such cases through tickets and punish characters that scam people by "selling items" in such way

If you have these problems, you can write me a ticket number in PM,

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...