Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hey GM's. I've got jailed with 3 more windows and some party members. Can i get some assistance please. Was grinding VOS, then i started to be teleported then me and all my windows get teleported and now we're sitting in some strange room :D

Thank you :) Whan can we do now?

Nah... it's gg no one can even explain me for what i was blocked that's so unfair i don't even knoe what can i do to not be banned again. Gm doesn't explain reason and shoe me some proove. When we was exping i was teleported few times and was trying to do something, also i asked party what the hack is going on, then it stopped and then we continued farming... 1 minute and we're in jail. That's gg... no proove, no reason... no assisting just getting money from me to be released. But i don't trust gms now, i'm 100% sure that i will be locked again coz i don't kmow reason and i can't remove thing that i don't see and don't know)

Give me a number of ticket in PM

I don't rly think that you're all interesting in justice. I guess that't just a way to get money from famous players who known in whole community on russia and foreighn countries.

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации сообщений.
  • Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...