Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

I made boxes to buff myself,hit 52 on pp for zerk and 58 on bd for warrior,ofc my main is big lvl and my boxes mostly die and dlvl...and they lose the skills they learned,wtf? do I need to lvl them all the time to keep them on that range? wtf is this feature?

I made boxes to buff myself,hit 52 on pp for zerk and 58 on bd for warrior,ofc my main is big lvl and my boxes mostly die and dlvl...and they lose the skills they learned,wtf? do I need to lvl them all the time to keep them on that range? wtf is this feature?

Yes, sure, we have auto-learn skill, that's the instant feature

I know u got auto learn skill,but whe when you delevel,you lose your skills?! because it's really crappy,I just need 52 on my pp for zerk 2 and 58 on bd for fury dance,and when they die,they lose the buffs also....

I know u got auto learn skill,but whe when you delevel,you lose your skills?! because it's really crappy,I just need 52 on my pp for zerk 2 and 58 on bd for fury dance,and when they die,they lose the buffs also....

Yes, that's how auto-learn works, you can't have 58 level, with skill from 76

Yes, that's how auto-learn works, you can't have 58 level, with skill from 76

Actually, can.

Skill from 76 lvl - only 3rd profession skills

But autolearn work only at 1st and 2nd proffs.

Skill from 74 lvl cant, but from 76 can. Paradox :D

extremly fail then...tyvm,wanted to make bd 58 and dlvl him to 57 so he won't get xp from me,but seems that I play on wrong server...I got a wc that I try to get cov on it,so if he hits 78 use it as a box,and will lose cov cuz will die ...then ty no ty

extremly fail then...tyvm,wanted to make bd 58 and dlvl him to 57 so he won't get xp from me,but seems that I play on wrong server...I got a wc that I try to get cov on it,so if he hits 78 use it as a box,and will lose cov cuz will die ...then ty no ty

Why most of eu so retarded???

Again, for "special" mind:

Skill from 76 lvl - only 3rd profession skills

But autolearn work only for 1st and 2nd proffs.

Skill from 74 lvl cant, but from 76 can. Paradox :D

So, if u teach 3rd prof skilsl at 76 - 80 lvls, u can even down to 1 lvl, and that skills will be worked. But skills from 2 profs - dont.

And solution for you BD problem - exped him to 59-60 lvl and forget about it.

I wanna hit 79 on warlock and use the bd 58 to don't gain xp from me,aslo the same story with pp 52 that doesn't gain xp...but many mobs+pk putin and other noobs around the map that can't ask nicely "leave my spot mate,I farm here" pk me and my boxes,they lose lvl ,they lose the skills also...so annoying that I have to lvl them back hit that lvl to get the skills,is just stupid feature... my personal opinion,no offence,but since I waste my time get some boxes to a certain lvl I need them to give me certain buffs,at least them should remain that way.

I was 78,made my bd 58 and dlvled to 57 to keep the attack speed dance and not steal xp from my main...but I noticed he lose the dance when I dlvl him...so yeah....tyvm for informing me of those features I wouldn't had lost time to xp a pp and a bd for myself anymore... my personal opinion is that gms got some real stupid features installed,they could just make raids give paralise if they notice a high lvl skill hiting them or so much on if they are afraid of characters deleveling,or at least let other chars delevel except buffers that has no impact anyway...

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...