Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Zen1337

Suggestion. CP Potions need a CD of 3 s or Remove compleatly.

Рекомендованные сообщения

Dafuq you even talking about ffs... This has nothing to do with the issue of "automation software" we discuss here.

What we tried to discuss here is how to keep the "skill" game play, and not allow people to exploit, the shitty system that is in place, that allows and craps on what you have just mentioned as "skill, knowledge".

Using 3rd party software has nothing to do with being good at the game.

Not that there is any hope, anybody doing anything about it.

:deIlluminati::deIlluminati::deIlluminati:

I have come to this forum to look if the game would be modified or not...

RETAIL always its a better option. please do not start changing the code of the game.

My favorite class is "Soul Hound" and I'm tired of going from server to server looking for one where everything works as the official server worked.

Dafuq you even talking about ffs... This has nothing to do with the issue of "automation software" we discuss here.

What we tried to discuss here is how to keep the "skill" game play, and not allow people to exploit, the shitty system that is in place, that allows and craps on what you have just mentioned as "skill, knowledge".

Using 3rd party software has nothing to do with being good at the game.

Not that there is any hope, anybody doing anything about it.

:deIlluminati::deIlluminati::deIlluminati:

Yes, there is 3'rd party software somewhere out there, that someone out there uses. Our only option is to delete the game. No game - no software, easy.

As I said before, no one is going to change anything for the likes of people that worry about someone having a macro-mouse or long fingers for that matter. The administration will have anti-software within the client, but it will eventually stop working, because the developers are very committed to they're bots/radar programs (they are paid for it, duh). And while the server administration has a lot of things to focus on, the other guys just need to bypass the defense. It's a losing game, it has been for a while now and will probably be in the future.

LOL awesome pm me i wanna join the group your playing with lol.

#logic #Mindblown

This topic should be in the recycle bin. If you cant use macros/don't have enough fingers/skill for tapping potions, then im pretty sure that you wont even see high-end pvp anyway. The ridiculous meter of this thread is somewhere between D. Trump being a feminist and Julius Caesar inventing the salad (for those of you who don't know, its not even named after him :deIlluminati:)

And I just wasted one minute of my life on this shit.

2122ad4ccdb01c37dc44f6e8417da305.png

When you understand that you are in deep shit, and you can't find the words to post a comeback - dislike the other guys post, makes sense :D

What's next? Gonna go for my grammar? :D:D:D

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...