Перейти к публикации
aYotech1

suggestion barakiel window

Рекомендованные сообщения

It still doesn't change fact that he is one of those server jumpers, who donates > rushes everything > sell everything > goes to another server after +/- 2 months.

Only these kind of people benefit of long barakiel spawn window.

Just look at what clans are coming here. Not a single casual clan clarified that they going to play here. And why? Because donate is not good, you could live with it, but there are other issues like getting Nobless (aka barakiel).

No matter what top CPs/Clans will come, if there are no randoms, even top players will not play here.

Well I agree on this, and I do support lower respawn for Barakiel, you can see my post above that gives simple calculation how it will look like.

Well I agree on this, and I do support lower respawn for Barakiel, you can see my post above that gives simple calculation how it will look like.

I know. I just wanted to explain again for other people who thinks that long barrakiel spawn is ok, but it is not healthy for server itself.

So lets calculate again:

in case its 16 +-8 or +-4 (we get around 290 +- nobl chars per month)

in case of 12 +-4 (we get around 500+- nobl chars per month)

if we do manage to have it 8 +-4 (we will get around 750 +- nobl chars per month)

And if we consider that server gonna have around 7-10k players (lets say its even just 5k)

This means that even with 8 +-4 respawn, it would need around 3-4 months to get half of server to nobl, now imagine someone waiting 3 months for nobl and imagine someone who wont get nobl even after 3 months...so by this its a 99% that population of server will be cut by half if not more, and also doubt some ppl gonna have patience to wait 3 months for nobl.

Admins should reconsider this and think twice what they gonna do about it, I understand there can be an donation for nobl or so, but this makes the server pay2win at some point, specially that we don't got donation list presented yet.

If you cannot get barakiel, you don´t deserve it, easy as that.

The old Russian server tactic of dragging Barakiel to Monastic Fortress is slightly annoying though but play, adapt and overcome is the name of the game.

i just wonder why admins didnt respond in this topic, maybe they got already solution ? last cardine's letter . Btw this calculations can open eyes for some people, and noone can't tell thats camping weeks for get one rb is cool, for sure pvp is... but if tops clans hold them, randoms can just fight with mobs and it will be last stage of playing on l2global, ahhh and they can make a popcorn and watch the fight at the Olympics awsome :)

It still doesn't change fact that he is one of those server jumpers, who donates > rushes everything > sell everything > goes to another server after +/- 2 months.

Only these kind of people benefit of long barakiel spawn window.

Just look at what clans are coming here. Not a single casual clan clarified that they going to play here. And why? Because donate is not good, you could live with it, but there are other issues like getting Nobless (aka barakiel).

No matter what top CPs/Clans will come, if there are no randoms, even top players will not play here.

are you stupid ? i made this thread to LOWER THE BARAKIEL SPAWN WINDOW and you come here flaming me ? im not russian and yes every server needs donateable things, get over it, it's how they can keep coming up with new servers every 4 months. its a fucking business.

this is GRACIA-FINAL, so your idea of 100 mobs is STUPID as fuck. so take your ass to a h5 server and quit crying.

BUMP AND LF ADMIN TO RESPOND TO LOWER BARAKIEL SPAWN WINDOW TO 4 HOURS INSTEAD OF 8 +++++++++++++++++++++++++

are you stupid ? i made this thread to LOWER THE BARAKIEL SPAWN WINDOW and you come here flaming me ? im not russian and yes every server needs donateable things, get over it, it's how they can keep coming up with new servers every 4 months. its a fucking business.

this is GRACIA-FINAL, so your idea of 100 mobs is STUPID as fuck. so take your ass to a h5 server and quit crying.

BUMP AND LF ADMIN TO RESPOND TO LOWER BARAKIEL SPAWN WINDOW TO 4 HOURS INSTEAD OF 8 +++++++++++++++++++++++++

+1 nice

kid relax a bit. yes every server needs donate to survive, but current donate list + long barakiel spawn = p2w. if you can't understand it mean you dumb as you was few years ago.

so we are w8 for admin move :) we got 3 options

1. No change in with respawn time.

2. Reduce the window time.

3. Reduce spawn time to some 3-4-5-6-7-8 hours i dont know.

4. Or donate Nobless for $.

What admins chose? dark side ? :)

Barak: 8 hour + 0..4

ToI RB: 16 hour + 0..8 hour

All others Epic - standart.

Epic? Myb U could said: enother Raid Bosses? What I know,

• Core and Orfen 36 h +-2 h
  • Queen Ant 24 h +-2 h
  • Zaken 48 h +-2 h
  • Frintezza 48 h + 0..1 h
  • Baium 5 days+ 0..4 h
  • Antharas 8 days 0..4 h
  • Valakas 11 days 0..1 h

by Eglobal?

Добавьте возможность отправлять ГОЛОСОВЫЕ СООБЩЕНИЯ на форуме.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...