Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
aYotech1

suggestion barakiel window

Рекомендованные сообщения

This is one of the reasons why H5 is damn popular chronicle. H5 balance is all around Olympiad and since all people can get nobless done, olympiad is fun.

It is up to admins to decide do we need help solo/random players with nobless or not. But I will say one thing, if dominating clan takes over barakiel and will not let randoms get their noblesses, they will leave server eventually. I prefer giving a hand to randoms to have healthy online and competition in olympiad.

P.S> 8+4 best window for barakiel.

I understand your point but this is real l2 and this is the reason i decided to play on this server and chronicle, so nobles quest must stay like it is with barakiel but possible change time, 12h and 6h random would be very enough

This is one of the reasons why H5 is damn popular chronicle. H5 balance is all around Olympiad and since all people can get nobless done, olympiad is fun.

It is up to admins to decide do we need help solo/random players with nobless or not. But I will say one thing, if dominating clan takes over barakiel and will not let randoms get their noblesses, they will leave server eventually. I prefer giving a hand to randoms to have healthy online and competition in olympiad.

P.S> 8+4 best window for barakiel.

and thats why H5 is a oly only chronicle, nothing else to do in there since everything is so fking easy: vesper +6 found gear / full low tier epics in instances / max atri instant farm / 9 vesper weapons easier to get compared to 1 C weapon on a c4 server and so on...

12 h + random 6 haha do so only no life without Real job and other things make nobless, we will see how server wil be balanced if will be two or three clans taking barakiel each 12 +6 9 nobless :) so if you are random and you wanna play on olymiad on w global this server is not for you

12 h + random 6 haha do so only no life without Real job and other things make nobless, we will see how server wil be balanced if will be two or three clans taking barakiel each 12 +6 9 nobless :) so if you are random and you wanna play on olymiad on w global this server is not for you

So go play High Five servers if u want such things, we are here becouse of this things and old school l2.

So go play High Five servers if u want such things, we are here becouse of this things and old school l2.

Trust me i play on old style servers :) and its not so funny standing in vos weeeks thats all

So 9 nobl per day (maybe a bit more if it spawns right after 16h) after 1 month we gonna have around 290+- nobl people. Server is expecting around 7-10k players, so this doesn't smell good and considering allot more servers opening in near future...should be reconsidered something like 12h +4 random if not even 2 random, like ayotech said, we are way to old for this camping mode, and Barakiel is not the only raid gonna need camping etc, but for sure is the global issue.

you realize 16 +-8 is retarded right ? this is 9 nobles per day , it just wont happen.

if you wanna go all retail mode then leave it how IT IS on retail, 12 +-8, but 8 hours for this raid that we will have pvp at everyday is just too much. considering you added cakes, and runes, and premium, and a bnuch of other stuff to make the game easier, consider adjusting barakiel window too.

16 +-4h should be fine. or 12 +-6h, or 12 +-4h.

As I understood there will be top B gun donate in the list. So it means that exp runes + vitality + top b gun donate = free fast barakiel for donator CPs. If admins don't make H5 like shortcut for barakiel (hunting 100 QI in VOS) or 8+4h window, this server will not last even 2 months. And 2 months are really short living period for a GF server.

So lets calculate again:

in case its 16 +-8 or +-4 (we get around 290 +- nobl chars per month)

in case of 12 +-4 (we get around 500+- nobl chars per month)

if we do manage to have it 8 +-4 (we will get around 750 +- nobl chars per month)

And if we consider that server gonna have around 7-10k players (lets say its even just 5k)

This means that even with 8 +-4 respawn, it would need around 3-4 months to get half of server to nobl, now imagine someone waiting 3 months for nobl and imagine someone who wont get nobl even after 3 months...so by this its a 99% that population of server will be cut by half if not more, and also doubt some ppl gonna have patience to wait 3 months for nobl.

Admins should reconsider this and think twice what they gonna do about it, I understand there can be an donation for nobl or so, but this makes the server pay2win at some point, specially that we don't got donation list presented yet.

Sorry. I dont agree with you and don't miss guide the topic please. This is gracia-final and barakiel pvp is daily and much fun, because usually randoms end up getting last hit as you cant pk 400 people. Takes much organization. If you don't like GF then go play h5. What ur suggesting takes time, coding and it just wont happen.

Keep on topic, lower bara window to 4

Sorry. I dont agree with you and don't miss guide the topic please. This is gracia-final and barakiel pvp is daily and much fun, because usually randoms end up getting last hit as you cant pk 400 people. Takes much organization. If you don't like GF then go play h5. What ur suggesting takes time, coding and it just wont happen.

Keep on topic, lower bara window to 4

100% you are russian who will donate, rush everything up and after 1-2months leave server, sells his items, gets 300$+ profit and moves on to other project.

I have 2 words for players like you. I guess you know those words.

100% you are russian who will donate, rush everything up and after 1-2months leave server, sells his items, gets 300$+ profit and moves on to other project.

I have 2 words for players like you. I guess you know those words.

Well he is not Russian :), for the rest its a description from half of ppl, cose servers are recently max 2 months, that why there is such topic so we can have a bit longer life server.

Well he is not Russian :), for the rest its a description from half of ppl, cose servers are recently max 2 months, that why there is such topic so we can have a bit longer life server.

It still doesn't change fact that he is one of those server jumpers, who donates > rushes everything > sell everything > goes to another server after +/- 2 months.

Only these kind of people benefit of long barakiel spawn window.

Just look at what clans are coming here. Not a single casual clan clarified that they going to play here. And why? Because donate is not good, you could live with it, but there are other issues like getting Nobless (aka barakiel).

No matter what top CPs/Clans will come, if there are no randoms, even top players will not play here.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...