Перейти к публикации
SplichO1

Constant party looking for active 8h+ play time players

Рекомендованные сообщения

We are international group of players that is missing few people in order to complete the needed number to make a fully functional group.

We have few options about setup and it will depend on how many people and what activity will we be able to have.

What are we looking is:

- English speaking (can be from Russian np)

- Have end game knowledge of the game

- Able to play DD and Support class (we still didn't decide who will play what tho)

- Able to donate minimum for Premium account and 2nd class change

- And as the topic says minimum 8h of play time

Prime time is expected after 18:00 gmt+2 until midnight or even after, at very start of server we expect people to organize their real life to adjust 1 or 2 days for some kind of "no life" mode

For any additional information or questions add me on skype: tzsplicho , and make sure you notify in message that you are contacting me about Eglobal x7 topic.

Edit: We will be mage group

Best regards, TZG Crew

Hello dear ,

Im bulgarian guy 22 years old and im looking for homies to play this server bcs all my friends working or have any other things to do , so i will start alone if nobody wants me in his team!

My last server was l2mid with SEL clan (Hoopek's party)

I can play any Mage u tell me its not a problem even any supporter but chance is low :)

I can play 5-15 hours daily so activity wont be a problem

If u want to contact me write me private message here or in skype m_i_r_o_t_v_o_r_e_c_a

for more info we can write there

The only problem is that im not able to donate (never spend money 4 game before )

pespect tz. dats realy nice to see u guyz)

NA Bartz Titan 78/78 > sold

Ru Cadmus titan 80/75 > sold

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rihanna

Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules

hello i from Slovakia .im have 23 yers old. i working in security and play in work. i can play 16 hours per day some times 24 hours. Online its not problem for my ...But.... play only EE if you need me say me and i give you my time for your cp and team play

hello i from Slovakia .im have 23 yers old. i working in security and play in work. i can play 16 hours per day some times 24 hours. Online its not problem for my ...But.... play only EE if you need me say me and i give you my time for your cp and team play

Add me on skype: tzsplicho

Anyway topic is still active, message me on skype or here for additional questions.

man i dont have skype now im im in work and in notebook dotn have skype ....have only team speak if you can . . . or messenger facebook . . . Martinko Hruška is my facebook can you write me or come on teamspeak ts.abuser.sk

man i dont have skype now im im in work and in notebook dotn have skype ....have only team speak if you can . . . or messenger facebook . . . Martinko Hruška is my facebook can you write me or come on teamspeak ts.abuser.sk

Check your inbox.

We are international group of players that is missing few people in order to complete the needed number to make a fully functional group.

We have few options about setup and it will depend on how many people and what activity will we be able to have.

What are we looking is:

- English speaking (can be from Russian np)

- Have end game knowledge of the game

- Able to play DD and Support class (we still didn't decide who will play what tho)

- Able to donate minimum for Premium account and 2nd class change

- And as the topic says minimum 8h of play time

Prime time is expected after 18:00 gmt+2 until midnight or even after, at very start of server we expect people to organize their real life to adjust 1 or 2 days for some kind of "no life" mode

For any additional information or questions add me on skype: tzsplicho , and make sure you notify in message that you are contacting me about Eglobal x7 topic.

Best regards, TZG Crew

Still looking, few more slots left to have an fully functional group!

Add on skype for questions: tzsplicho

As for setup we decided an Mage setup, at this moment we didn't determine who will be playing which class and its under discussion, we still got few slots and also if there are people interested to play with us as 10th member they are welcome.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...