Перейти к публикации
MoRt3rO

[Download] L2 Gracia Final Client

Рекомендованные сообщения

I downloaded the client from your site, but when i was unpacking the rar, it said some of the files were corrupted, i managed to run the game, but no NPCs were visible except the DONATE shop ones. I downloaded the client from somewhere else and it works ok now. Mby you want to check that.

I downloaded the client from your site, but when i was unpacking the rar, it said some of the files were corrupted, i managed to run the game, but no NPCs were visible except the DONATE shop ones. I downloaded the client from somewhere else and it works ok now. Mby you want to check that.

Sh1t happened sometimes, all u need to do is download and run updater and click on check full files so it will upadate and change whatever need.

Sh1t happened sometimes, all u need to do is download and run updater and click on check full files so it will upadate and change whatever need.

I thought about doing that, but wasnt sure if it would actually update non-system files as well, so i ended up dll the client from somewhere else cause it was faster for me. But just so i know, does the updater actually update non-system files?

I thought about doing that, but wasnt sure if it would actually update non-system files as well, so i ended up dll the client from somewhere else cause it was faster for me. But just so i know, does the updater actually update non-system files?

Everything that is missing

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...