Перейти к публикации
SplichO1

About donation by G2A option

Рекомендованные сообщения

I mean the Unitpay. Can I pay with my MasterCard by using the Unitpay option instead of G2A? My G2A is not blocked, I just don't know how to work with it :D

UnitPay is working only with Ru side.

G2a is too easy:

1. You should register your acoount in g2a

2. You pay via it using your Credit Card

But, if you're from RU sector, you could use UnitPay =)

UnitPay is working only with Ru side.

G2a is too easy:

1. You should register your acoount in g2a

2. You pay via it using your Credit Card

But, if you're from RU sector, you could use UnitPay =)

What exactly is RU sector? I am from Baltic states. It's in EU , but seems that on some RU projects I can pay with my MasterCard (Innova Classic RU for examle).

What exactly is RU sector? I am from Baltic states. It's in EU , but seems that on some RU projects I can pay with my MasterCard (Innova Classic RU for examle).

Can you tru right now to buy 1 coin with UnitPay system in Control Panel?

when can we get a final update for what items we will have or not in the game? can we pre purchase e-coins?

Right now you have almost final verion in shop (on Open Beta), the last updation was yesterday, read the second post:

http://l2e-global.com/forum/threads/obt-september-3-grand-opening-september-10.5564/

Right now you have almost final verion in shop (on Open Beta), the last updation was yesterday, read the second post:

http://l2e-global.com/forum/threads/obt-september-3-grand-opening-september-10.5564/

but can we already donate? to master acc? so we dont waste time during live? only to transfer to characters?

However, we will think about accept some money on our private Business paypal, but later.

i made a support ticket asking if you would have this allowed and I got replied "no".

can i speak directly with you for this option or what? i have proofs of how g2a banned me for no reason and doesn't reply to my support tickets, and god knows i am not leveling without cakes lol

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...