Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

International means that everyone can spek that language that is native for person.

If will be only one language - it's not international. I think progressive european can understand that simple thing.

international mean that in all global like chat people will talk english sir.

It's your opinion. English was estabilished like "single international language" bcz of count of depended states like australia/india/canada/etc.

But before 20th century international languages was French and German. So go away and spread your mind.

А т.к. я великорусская имперская сволочь, то мне вообще плевать на вас. Включаю латиницу только из-за общечеловеческого гуманизма. Дегенеративный мозг большинства западных германских народностей (весь запад = германцы), в особенно англичан и ко, крайне слаб для восприятия кириллицы.

as i know, russian language it's a 3rd international language (according to UN). So, u can speak english, french or russian as well, and no1 blame u for this

as i know, russian language it's a 3rd international language (according to UN). So, u can speak english, french or russian as well, and no1 blame u for this

important is the territorial use of each language...even if a lot of people speaks russian it doesnt mean you will come far cause if you leave your environment you gonna have certain problems.

0564be545be54a018de5549dda17b069.png

At least in HV you should only use English!! Not Russian, German, Latin, Ancient Greek, French or whatever..

Why that?

I agree that admins and announcement should be readable by everybody (so English make sense). But why forcing people to speak a specific language? For politeness' sake :) ?

I don't understand why you would ask for such restriction? Because you are frustrated you don't understand shit?

And as someone said, there is a lot of English speaking people. They just talk less in shout/hv.^^

Why that?

I agree that admins and announcement should be readable by everybody (so English make sense). But why forcing people to speak a specific language? For politeness' sake :) ?

I don't understand why you would ask for such restriction? Because you are frustrated you don't understand shit?

And as someone said, there is a lot of English speaking people. They just talk less in shout/hv.^^

So why force the admins to make annoucnement in english?? for politeness' sake too??

HV is no general chat, no pm, no clan or Shout.. Its global, if you talk there you refer to everyone and anyone in the server so every last one of those ppl should be able to understand you... thats at least my point of view! feel free to disagree :)

So why force the admins to make annoucnement in english?? for politeness' sake too??

No, because they are the one that claimed it's an international server. It's their responsability.

I agree, HV is no general chat, but people talking in it do not represent the server. They just represent the best players on their classes (or the more fed :p). They are still just players.

And tbh, who reads what shit heroes are posting? :)

important is the territorial use of each language...even if a lot of people speaks russian it doesnt mean you will come far cause if you leave your environment you gonna have certain problems.

0564be545be54a018de5549dda17b069.png

ok, i look on this map and see then russian-speaking ppls lives on 1/6 part of earth (exp sea, ofc). Btw, Russia's territory is equal USA and Canadian territory (but this languages is already in UN's list).

If server is international it means you can speak any fucking language you want that´s on earth. If you wanna speak English it´s fine if you wanna speak Russian it´s fine but don´t come speaking some alien language.

If server is international it means you can speak any fucking language you want that´s on earth. If you wanna speak English it´s fine if you wanna speak Russian it´s fine but don´t come speaking some alien language.

Well, this is interesting subject to discuss, both sides (only English <=> any language in All Chat) have good arguments but my humble opinion is that for server will be better if all chat is in English. I will bring my clan here. We are all from Serbia and we mostly understand Russian because its similar language to ours, but still sometimes is useful to follow what ppl are talking in all chat, for example, where is good place to farm, where is Mammon etc. More ppl will be attracted to play on this server if all chat is in English with full respect to all languages of course, and More ppl = more Fun :)

Thank You for your time and see You soon on Battlefield :)

heroes_zpshininhn7.jpg

At least in HV you should only use English!! Not Russian, German, Latin, Ancient Greek, French or whatever..

English - is made from Latin, you should know about it (like almost all european languages, except Russian). Our language (alfabet) made from Ancient Greek. Thanks Roman Empire for it :)

So, english is usual language as Russian, German, Chinese etc. That's why there is no reason to limit any language on server. Especially when most of playes speak Russian, not English. It's your lovely piece of shit that you call democracy :D

Well, this is interesting subject to discuss, both sides (only English <=> any language in All Chat) have good arguments but my humble opinion is that for server will be better if all chat is in English. I will bring my clan here. We are all from Serbia and we mostly understand Russian because its similar language to ours, but still sometimes is useful to follow what ppl are talking in all chat, for example, where is good place to farm, where is Mammon etc. More ppl will be attracted to play on this server if all chat is in English with full respect to all languages of course, and More ppl = more Fun :)

Thank You for your time and see You soon on Battlefield :)

Добродошли, ми смо увек срећан да види нашу браћу из Србије

why we should use language of NATO agressors, which destroyed Yugoslavia? Why we shouldnt use our native languages?

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...