Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Добродошли, ми смо увек срећан да види нашу браћу из Србије

why we should use language of NATO agressors, which destroyed Yugoslavia? Why we shouldnt use our native languages?

The answer is easy...to not exclude foreigners. English isnt my mothertongue but at least I can write/read this language.

@forz:

Good one smartass. But u didnt get the point between the lines.

Добродошли, ми смо увек срећан да види нашу браћу из Србије

why we should use language of NATO agressors, which destroyed Yugoslavia? Why we shouldnt use our native languages?

You're right about that :), but as far as L2 concerns, better that more people are online especially from the Anglo-Saxon areas so we can hunt them :). Greetings :)

Имаш право по том питању :), ипак што се тиче L2 боље да је више људи онлајн нарочито са англо-саксонског подручја да их можемо јурити на мапи :). Велики поздрав :)

heroes_zpshininhn7.jpg

The answer is easy...to not exclude foreigners. English isnt my mothertongue but at least I can write/read this language.

@forz:

Good one smartass. But u didnt get the point between the lines.

eng isnt my native language too, and also i can speak and write on it, and also i keep calm when other ppls using their languages (not eng)

i agree that if more players will use eng - it will bring more players, BUT unfortenately most of russian players dont speak eng at least on basic lvl

which line did u mean?

You're right about that :), but as far as L2 concerns, better that more people are online especially from the Anglo-Saxon areas so we can hunt them :). Greetings :)

Имаш право по том питању :), ипак што се тиче L2 боље да је више људи онлајн нарочито са англо-саксонског подручја да их можемо јурити на мапи :). Велики поздрав :)

освета ускоро завршен, брате

Well, this is interesting subject to discuss, both sides (only English <=> any language in All Chat) have good arguments but my humble opinion is that for server will be better if all chat is in English. I will bring my clan here. We are all from Serbia and we mostly understand Russian because its similar language to ours, but still sometimes is useful to follow what ppl are talking in all chat, for example, where is good place to farm, where is Mammon etc. More ppl will be attracted to play on this server if all chat is in English with full respect to all languages of course, and More ppl = more Fun :)

Thank You for your time and see You soon on Battlefield :)

Pozdrav iz Crne Gore :) Daj šalji u pm link of fb ili skype :)

HV is not for speaking to everyone on server, it's for petty drama, name calling and prick waving of the top players :) If you force russian-speaking heroes to speak english, it's not nearly as fun for them to quarrel in hero chat, thus, they will shut up and no one will enjoy HV drama.

anyway, international server means that in any global chat (trade/shout/hero) people have to speak EN language otherwise it is not international server. even tho population here probably 60% of RU players (80% CIS) I am quite sure at least half of them can speak English language when it comes to trading.

I hope admins will force people speak English on trade and hero chat. That would help server for sure. We all know that there are a lot of player who once see Russian language over all channel, they simply leaves the project.

So i was in on the beta server to decide whether i wanted to join the server again.

As an english speaking person who only know danish and a little german, you can see from the screenshot.... i wont be joining. this socalled international server...

Don`t worry, our schoolmate trash cant stay on one spot for a long. They`ll play for a while (one, two(?) months), when RMT, and then they`ll just run away for starting on another server to repeat this formula.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...