Рекомендованные сообщения

TItle? :)

Dear player,

You just need to follow this guide:

[spoiler=Step 1]cd9473b4242b4287a9acb263340d3618.png

[spoiler=Step 2]aa1f0c8a2f4847e3bf633af42160baaa.png

[spoiler=Step 3]6ad913501b324e8ca0948368c3b4c0e8.png

Hope it helps ;-)

And what about msg that i can't start offline shop now. Too many shops online and i can't start mine own or ?

Dear player,

Online shop already works, please try again :)

How about that I see the Offline Shop Ticket as a blank space. how can i fix it? I used the updater also and still the problem.

Dear player,

Please try to delete "System" folder, than please disable your antivirus and/or brandmauer/firewall, and make a full check by using updater “L2e-global.exe” in the Lineage 2 root folder.

Faithfully E-Global & Valhalla-age Team.

I had this problem, because I download only the updater(not the patch 300 mb). This way most of the items, like offline ticket, was missing from the shop(human character not a cat). Anyway thank you for you reply!

I had this problem, because I download only the updater(not the patch 300 mb). This way most of the items, like offline ticket, was missing from the shop(human character not a cat). Anyway thank you for you reply!

Have you made a full check or problem solved now?

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...