Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

"Espadrilles:

I was just sitting in giran and suddenly i got banned. I pmed to gm and i mailed explaining what happened and still nothing! I havent bought any crystals from anyone i just had some adena from selling e coins. E coins that i have donated to your server and i paid 40 euro! How you came to desicion to ban my acc? Unban my charachter so i will be able to play . Name of charachter : Espadrilles.

I have a question , all talking about crystals...

What about unsealed DC items ? Isn't it proof for some hidden gifts/GM shop access ?

About OBT shop - it's just HTML, it doen't work. You can observer the image but nothing more.

Wuau, epic...

Whould you explain me, what exactly?

"Espadrilles:

I was just sitting in giran and suddenly i got banned. I pmed to gm and i mailed explaining what happened and still nothing! I havent bought any crystals from anyone i just had some adena from selling e coins. E coins that i have donated to your server and i paid 40 euro! How you came to desicion to ban my acc? Unban my charachter so i will be able to play . Name of charachter : Espadrilles.

It's possible, give me the number of your ticket please.

About OBT shop - it's just HTML, it doen't work. You can observer the image but nothing more.

It's possible, give me the number of your ticket please.

espadrilles -> #TCK5739 i do not know if this is what you ask

espadrilles -> #TCK5739 i do not know if this is what you ask

One of our support, which responsible for your ticket will be at work on 1-2 hour, and will finish you case.

WTF???

Dear user,

You should know that administration has all necessary information and equipment to detect all the stuff related to your situation.

You account has been banned due to project rules violation "User’s obligations" 2.2:

q) Trade game items/accounts between different servers of l2e-global.com or other resources and also using non-game contacts for trading game items

If you want to help us in our investigation then provide all information related to the violation "User’s obligations"

If you provide false information you will violat Point 2.6:

"User is obliged not to provide false data to other user or administration while submitting application to support department or cooperation in investigation like informant etc."

Such actions decrease your chance to continue playing.

You can learn more about the project rules in the "Rules and Violations of the Project" here:

http://l2e-global.com/forum/threads/project-rules.521/

Thank you for addressing to our support department.

Faithfully E-Global & Valhalla-age Team.

Ahh the lineage 2 community :)) they dont know that they are being played right now , are we sure that the server files are off or java? Are we sure this aint some pack from the internet with a looot of bugs :)) shit if you go check l2 toxic bugs from 2 - 3 years ago I'm 100% they work here as well and guess what those guys worked and solved bugs for more than 5 years do you really think these guys from e global will solve them all in 2 days?

Also it may be another scam since they got the money from donations now the admins is clearly thinking siting on your money drinking champagne on a nice beach with 2 blonde bitches responding on forum from his phone and trying to get rid of you all right now , its like in the good old days :)) exactly what they promise =)).. reason why private servers are not a good choice and we should allways stick with official !

Well you are still searching and trying to remove the "duped" or how ever did they got those items at 1 st place, tho you still didn't tell us how this happened. As a guy said he still has crystals that he purchased from the people that "duped/created" those items. So this means that there could be still more and more people who just kept silent about this stuff...and people who used top B weapons to subclass easy etc...

Player ViVaLaHaZe currently distributing Crystals gained from bug, yesterday he had approx 10 000pcs, and was selling them for 2k each, then for 4k and today for 14k. I was sure he was banned but looks like not.

CHeck his logs and you will see.

If you can count 14.000 * 10.000 = 140.000.000 illegal adena

prize to nick JohnTravolta

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...