Перейти к публикации
BoOdma

Kamaloka bug report

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello,

I've entered kamaloka with my friends yesterday. Here is few things I am not sure that they work properly:

1. If you enter in kamaloka with a summoned pet, pet is anywhere but not in kamaloka. So you have to resummon it.

2. If you invite in a party a new party member after you entered kamaloka. The new party member can not entry kamaloka. The message is: only party leader can do this. But.. if party leader goes back to town and then enters again the member still stays in town.

Please check this out and let us know. :)

Looks like you dont know how kamaloka works, you cannot add new members to party if you have netered kamaloka.

If your summon doesnt appear its realy bug, but it not happen everytime.

1. it's okay.

Suppose that your sumon buff PP high level, and you will go to Kamaloka, then your sumon will be a high level buff?

Well mate using the logic how you explained pet situation, then you can't enter into kamaloka with your character either if you have "high level" buffs, right? Oh... But wait, didn't they disappear? Got it?

Looks like you dont know how kamaloka works, you cannot add new members to party if you have netered kamaloka.

If your summon doesnt appear its realy bug, but it not happen everytime.

I said that I am not sure. :) Now I know, thanks.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...