Перейти к публикации
Nighthawk1

Unnecessary characters

Рекомендованные сообщения

idelh5.jpg

156u3x3.jpg

33aaot4.jpg

FACT: there's a good two thousand people in the server.

FACT: there's a system for gathering people into clans and parties.

FACT: there's a system for announcing one's desire to be included into a clan or party, or for clan/party leaders to announce their desire to include more people into their groups.

WHY, I ask, WHY then, do we have people running around with three secondary characters supporting ONE player?

WHY is there three times the amount of characters on every city adding up to the request for service from the server that shouldn't exist in the first place?

WHY does the server have to update the status of these characters to every other character around who is not affected by the outcome of these characters' actions?

WHY does my computer have to process three times the data load showing me characters that don't affect my gameplay or decisions in the slightest?

WHY, I ask.

if you so much desire to have three supports for every other character, then remove the clan system altogether, because nobody seems to care about it.

.....and the chat system? remove that too.... because, why would anyone have to ask for party or clan if everyone is their own party and clan?

....and the party quests and dungeons? take those away too... because it's not a party that is entering them, but one player alone.

please.... do answer the question of why would people want three accounts logged in at the same time having a thousand people from ten different countries playing characters from a roster of 32 different classes allowing for millions of different gameplay combinations, to choose from.

please.

because I would really want to know.

can we, human players who play *their* character and *their* character alone, be allowed to walk down a city street without tripping on some kookaburra or wolf that is just standing there adding absolutely nothing to the player holding it, nor being added absolutely nothing by the player holding it either?

I'm not asking for a rebalance of skills or classes.

I'm not asking for a prize-awarding event.

I'm not asking for a bug fix.

I'm asking for a simple assurance of basic movement capability.

please?

thank you.

This is just how this game is. This is a tradition in this game for almost 15 years now - on low-populated/local free-shard servers, players cannot find live support, so they have no choice but to drag their own "train" of alts behind them.

And this is kinda sticky habit, especially because so many players here are very asocial.

on low-populated/local free-shard servers, players cannot find live support, so they have no choice but to drag their own "train" of alts behind them.

the very point of this post is to state that this *is not* a low-populated server.

and, in addition to that, the server rules *allow* for more than one client logged in from the same IP..... adding insult to injury.

Hello and Thank you for an interesting post

You're right, this is a classic team game. But searching people for the party harder than before, many clans have long established and are not allowed newcomers to their ranks. There are asocial players also, who just want to remember the good moments and play alone, they need some support on windows.

Playing support is a bit rare sometimes.

We have a medium window limit, for a comfortable game for each player.

P.S. Most topics on forum dedicated to increasing the size of windows, nice to see another thought :)

Playing support is a bit rare sometimes.

which turns to non-existant if there's people *not needing* supports by being able to be their own supports.

I'm full of seeing players everywhere complaining that "this character hits too hard, plz nerf!" or "I'm leveling up too slow, please more vitality!" or things like that.

all those problems can be fixed by using the *other* characters and their skills, which have been balanced out as a whole set...... which nobody uses because the server enables them to not-use them.

obviously the server IS handling the data load, but 3/4 of that data load is dead weight, because there's no relevant input from those characters, because they're just standing around.

the very point of this post is to state that this *is not* a low-populated server.

and, in addition to that, the server rules *allow* for more than one client logged in from the same IP..... adding insult to injury.

Habits don't die so easily, and you are yet another proof of this. You just get accustomed with the practice of playing with multiple windows.

And now, despite you can easily find live pp or wc, you will still prefer you own conveniet window alts.

To me, this is good in general. I have recently killed a full pack of wars solo in catacombs. There was 9 chars, but only 4-5 live people. While they were jumping between windows, i shoot them all. They were about my level (60+), so i think i couldn't have killed them if there were 9 live people.

which turns to non-existant if there's people *not needing* supports by being able to be their own supports.

I agree with you, but main thing that people use window support for exp/farm. Most of them play for PVP with DD clasess, which get more fun and chance to defeat an enemy. As I already say - there are many asocial players that play alone, thay also need some buff and support. It's a normal practice for lineage 2.

You have observed any lags/problems because of data load?

You have observed any lags/problems because of data load?

only a sustained mild delay, across all actions, which I assume is due to me being across the globe, and playing when the server is crowded.

lag-wise, the server runs fine for me, even on rush hour.

it's the amount of non-people crowding the fields and cities, and overloading the game client..... not to mention leaving unclaimed loot laying around, and stepping into your field of view, and spamming macros, and spamming kookaburra shouts all over the place.

I think in this case we talk about huge on-line) Even if we could remove all windows, the markets and the area will be overwhelmed.

unfortunately its original location not so huge to accommodate all. And I agree, it's really make some data load

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...