Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Zaraki1

BOTS ON THE SRV AND NO STAFF ACTIONS

Рекомендованные сообщения

WTF FOR 2 DAYS BOTS ARE FARMIN NEAT GODARD I REPORTED THEM IN THE TICKEST AND U EVEN DID ANYTHING!??!

PPL ARE TRYING TO CONTACT THE STAFF IN GAME BUT THERES NO FKING WAY TO MAKE IT

BAN PLAYERS:

LILE / ARTAITIKRAIJIS / RUSHASZJBSANTPVP - THEY ARE BOTING FOR 2 DAYS UNDER GODDARD 1X MOBS AHAHAHA PLS DONT BE SO FKING BLIND ON BOTTERS

Hello!

Please provide me the number of tickets in PM, where we

EVEN DID ANYTHING!??!

We are processing applications for bots all the time, thanks for reporting :)

Thank. we try to do our best, our hunters are working day and night and ban a lot of bots. We just need more tickets with bot reports.

So please help us with it ;)

you can check trade logs, bcs army of 40 lvl bots can ruin server ;]. Bans for this char's nothing help

Are you talking about RMT sellers? Just make some screenshots(with character nickname and his message) and send it to us, it would be great!

It would be great!

I thinking about spoiler lvl 40 example in Branded who spoil SOP and CBP on bot. GM ban this char but in one day this man can create 10 spoilers. So ban this spoilers is usless. The proper guy to punish is man who take SOP and CBP for free on trade from this Spoilers.

I thinking about spoiler lvl 40 example in Branded who spoil SOP and CBP on bot. GM ban this char but in one day this man can create 10 spoilers. So ban this spoilers is usless. The proper guy to punish is man who take SOP and CBP for free on trade from this Spoilers.

It's an interesting idea, but to ban the bot is much easier than to trace any further transmission of items by parcint logs.

When he will create 10 Spoilers - we will ban 10 spoilers :cool:

Thank. we try to do our best, our hunters are working day and night and ban a lot of bots. We just need more tickets with bot reports.

So please help us with it ;)

I wrote a ticket about some bots and your so called "hunters" did just tell me that they need more proof. I think its their job to check these chars in game and not mine to provide videos/screens.

I wrote a ticket about some bots and your so called "hunters" did just tell me that they need more proof. I think its their job to check these chars in game and not mine to provide videos/screens.

Please send me a massage in PM with number of ticket. Probably character was offline at the moment

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...