Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Kalispera

server database is trash or not?

Рекомендованные сообщения

So to cut to the chase, have you modified the drop database of the monsters? for example why do Punishment of splendor only drops Bow of Peril common and not a normal BoP, same goes for hames or shaman and dc robe etc.

Also when i check where to drop Dc helmet parts, it shows quite a lot of monsters, but when it comes for a sealed dark crystal helmet it's about 10-15 monster and raid bossed that drop it?

this is so frustrating, i need some answers whether it is real or not

So far everything in the database was correct for me, yes sometimes it takes "skill" to find or recognize the correct mob/item, but when u do it displays the correct information :)

Some mobs are there several times, like angels in toi10, i dont remmember what i was looking for, but it didnt show the mob on the map, cause the mob which dropped the item was the second phase of the actual mob that spawns there, so logically it cannot be showed on the map. U need to take such things into consideration as well and then u should get a better understanding how the database works. Same with beast farm mobs for example etc. A lot of the mobs that u cannot find might be from dimension rift or similar instance locations, that arent gonna be showed on map.

lol what skill does it take to read a list my friend? for example Hames orc Shaman only drops Dc robe common, and not a normal Dc robe. In what universe does this happen? am i the only one who noticed it?

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...