Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
Dustmirage

Territory War Badges -Reward

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello i have some Questions about TW Bages Reward

1 : all chars 40 or 61 lvl+ Can Get >Give Territory War Badges ?

2 : To Collect TW Badges need you are INSIDE SIEGE/FORTRES/Cobat ZONE ??

3 : can we kill other TW char Inside ARENA / Coliseum ?

Hello

1. All char from 40+ but the quest counted only from 61lvl killed characters

2. No, you need to make quest and kill others players to obtain badges

3. Yes

• 3 недели спустя...

hello

during the TW when quests start u need increase acuracy to complete quest and to get better reward right??? but using the warrior example if u need to increase acuracy for 6, u only kill same dagger 6 times or u have to kill them 20 times to increase acuracy??

(sry for my bad english)

1: Chars that are 40+ and completed 2nd class transfer can register to TW, u need to kill 61+ chars towards completing the 5 TW quests (OL/Craft, Support, Mage, Warrior, Tank)

2: To collect TW badges, u dont need to do anything, but to be online for the start of TW and then throughout TW, so as many ppl do, u can just put char in offtrade and let it sit in the town for entire TW, this will usually give u about 13 badges. To get more badges, be active during TW, do the 5 quests, kill terriotry catapult, kill chest inside a castle, kill ppl, stay in the siege zone etc.

3: U can kill other TW chars ANYWHERE, they dont even have to flag, u wont be PK. But they will lose XP when killed, only in combat zones like arena or coliseum, they do not lose XP when killed.

hello

during the TW when quests start u need increase acuracy to complete quest and to get better reward right??? but using the warrior example if u need to increase acuracy for 6, u only kill same dagger 6 times or u have to kill them 20 times to increase acuracy??

(sry for my bad english)

Its just a badly worded text ... u need to kill 6 warriors, if your Q says u need to increase accuracy 6 times. If u kill 20 warriors, it will make no difference for the Q, since the Q is already done at 6 and u no longer have it in your Quest log.

Its just a badly worded text ... u need to kill 6 warriors, if your Q says u need to increase accuracy 6 times. If u kill 20 warriors, it will make no difference for the Q, since the Q is already done at 6 and u no longer have it in your Quest log.

but i kill same warrior 10 times and accuracy increase only 1time... and to show the quest had to kill 6 times

but i kill same warrior 10 times and accuracy increase only 1time... and to show the quest had to kill 6 times

I am not sure where u were killing him, but if it was in arena, what most likely happened was, that someone killed him before u and u didnt notice, thats happens all the time in arena during TW. If u would have killed him, u would get it towards the Q (provided he was registered into a different territory then u ofc).

I am not sure where u were killing him, but if it was in arena, what most likely happened was, that someone killed him before u and u didnt notice, thats happens all the time in arena during TW. If u would have killed him, u would get it towards the Q (provided he was registered into a different territory then u ofc).

i'm sure i killed him,we were flag and only two, and i killed him 6 times to appear Q, and more 6 to increase 1 accuracy ( yes, it was registered into a different territory, acuracy increased)

I do not understand why I have to kill 6 times to appear Q when it should appear after killing once...

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...