Перейти к публикации
Rixton

Haloween is here!(en)

Рекомендованные сообщения

Haloween is here!

_SAPKA662ba88.png

Halloween - the night, when the worlds are converge and the dark forces becomes almighty! The Night when demons start their bloody feast, witch making their mysterious and dangerous rituals and evil spirits are may dwell in any entity. Only you will decide which side you want to join during this Night. You want to become the part of the evil forces carnival or you want to fool the spirits. Anyway you to protect yourself you would need to be prepared!

- 31th October all players of Gracial Final x7 server will receive the box with a gifts, which will help you to prepare to the Halloween. The list of the rewards from the "The Fall Harvest" event will be increased as well.

On the eve of Halloween we want to announce the start of the event - «The Fall Harvest»:

Jack - famous person in halloween story. He has paid for his cruelty and guile and was punished by Devil himself to eternal wandering. He couldn't find a peace for his soul, but now, in the eve of the holiday he is ready to share some of his secrets of the devil's harvest with a players of the Gracia Final x7. You will have a change to receive a useful reward from the huge pumpkins.

The time of the event

- Starting 25.10.2016 to 08.11.2016 (Harvest) and 10.11.2016 (NPC)

The list of the rewards:

etc_soul_stone_i00_0.png Soul Crystal's 8-13 lvl.

etc_codex_of_giant_i00_0.png Giant codex.

etc_codex_of_giant_i03_0.png Giant's Codex - Mastery

etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i04.png Enchant Scroll D-S grade.

etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05_0.png Weapon Scroll D-S grade.

etc_bead_silver_i00_0.png Gemston A-S grade

etc_mineral_unique_i03_0.png Life Stone - Level 76 low-top grade

etc_potion_gold_i00_0.png Quick Healing Potion.

etc_reagent_white_i00.png Great Healing potions.

etc_lesser_potion_purple_i00_0.png Greater Swift Attack Potion

etc_potion_of_acumen3_i00_0.png Greater Magic Haste Potion

etc_scroll_of_return_i01_0.png Blessed Scroll of Escape

etc_scroll_of_resurrection_i01_0.png Blessed Scroll of Resurrection

Event description:

"The Fall Harvest" - it's an event where you would need to hunt on the monsters to collect the precious Nectar to grow the pumpkin.

Please note, that you would need to grow the biggest and ripe pumpkin. The bigger and the riper pumpkin is - the better reward you could receive.

8E07DE8A9700B7C9159C2557282F93E3B26C86BF75F0B6B878pimgpsh_fullsize_distr67faf.jpg

To grow the pumpkin you would need seeds and the Nectar, which you can collect from the monsters all over the Lineage 2 world. Nectar are also could be exchanged to seeds and special items that you would need to harvest pumpkins.

2016-10-25_14-15-559b910.png

2016-10-25_14-19-515a92d.png

The seeds and special items you can purchase at NPC Event Manager "Buzz the Cat", which you can find in any town.

2016-10-25_13-58-136b219.png

Important info:

- The bigger pumpkin - the bigger amount of HP it will have. To harvest the big pumpkin you would need the help of you friends.

Will event NPCs stay after the event is over for a week or so as it is customary on other servers? And will we be also able to keep the Nectars > Pumpkin seeds to open them later on after the event is over? Or will all of this just disappear on the 8th?

Will event NPCs stay after the event is over for a week or so as it is customary on other servers? And will we be also able to keep the Nectars > Pumpkin seeds to open them later on after the event is over? Or will all of this just disappear on the 8th?

Hi!

The mistake is fixed:

Thank you for attention!

Hi!

The mistake is fixed:

Thank you for attention!

Ok thanks for the info about NPCs, what about the rest? Can i keep the seeds and open pumpkins in like december for example, if i wanted to? Or do i have to use them all up until 10.11. ?

Ok thanks for the info about NPCs, what about the rest? Can i keep the seeds and open pumpkins in like december for example, if i wanted to? Or do i have to use them all up until 10.11. ?

You can open, but - you can exchange only till 10.11

You can open, but - you can exchange only till 10.11

Ye i understand that i can exchange seeds only till 10th, i just wanted to mby open them later to reward myself when i feel like it :) i was only worried if u were mby goin to remove all items left after the 10th or remove things that pumpkins drop from the system files or something :) Since thats not the case, good! :)

Ye i understand that i can exchange seeds only till 10th, i just wanted to mby open them later to reward myself when i feel like it :) i was only worried if u were mby goin to remove all items left after the 10th or remove things that pumpkins drop from the system files or something :) Since thats not the case, good! :)

Nope, we won't :)

Thank you for question and have a nice game!

repair king squash reward guys :D its the worst

Is it the best version of the small one? Yep, thats such a great squash ... got 2x ead, 2x ead, 1x A Crystal from 3 of them together :D OP!!! :D ... and then i got sc11 from low quality ... just ...

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...