Перейти к публикации
sunbird

105 Team L2e-global Movie

Рекомендованные сообщения

spreading useless bullshit I can see, trying to justify to yourself using scripts, when in reality you're fucking handless shitters who would quit months ago without scripts. Excuseme and my party don't use any scripts or bot for pve/pvp, and we win every 18v18 vs be4a and sunbird party. get smashed losers. turn your scripts off for a single 9v9 and you would lose 100% of the time. Idk if you realize but 60 seconds of prahnah, + cancel sticks + not dropping targets, or being able to be aggro'd is gamebreaking. of course we lose most 9v9s we can't do anything when you cheat LOL.

why u`re talking about 18mages vs 9meleenad9archer party) it`s funny, coz this kind of pvp was very hard (in starting weeks we lost every zaken and have no stack on zerkers for permanent stun even ma sets and zerkers die very fast:D+30 secs prahnah was sad, than u had 9 wards which make great benefits to mage parties in gf) , i can say that our party kill every party, besides excuseme`s cp, i could say that we+kr0ze party kill 18x18 every melee or archer cp). We can kill them too but their chances bigger than our.

why u`re talking about 18mages vs 9meleenad9archer party) it`s funny, coz this kind of pvp was very hard (in starting weeks we lost every zaken and have no stack on zerkers for permanent stun even ma sets and zerkers die very fast:D+30 secs prahnah was sad, than u had 9 wards which make great benefits to mage parties in gf) , i can say that our party kill every party, besides excuseme`s cp, i could say that we+kr0ze party kill 18x18 every melee or archer cp). We can kill them too but their chances bigger than our.

you also had the first 3 anthys, and all the frints. Anthy > Zaken. Of course your party wins most 9v9s, we can't aggro any of your DDs. So not only do we have to deal with 60 second prahnah now, we can't aggro be4a or your trickster, while being aggro'd ourselves losing that damage. It literally is gamebreaking but you trash kids don't understand that. Go one 9v9 with no scripts see what happens.

nothing more to say

http://screenshot.ru/upload/image/ZHgd

и так каждую ночь , вас ебал в жопу, не заставляй меня заливать фрапс где я самоню твинка ПКшника в ИТ 70 лвла в мифрил сете убиваю твой трейн не трогая биша чтобы он ресал вас и убиваю твою слб 17 раз, пока биш от мобов не умер

о челы в ит стоят аххахахахахаххахахахха

я думаю надо хроматики чекать там тоже поезда милишников как на дефо

you also had the first 3 anthys, and all the frints. Anthy > Zaken. Of course your party wins most 9v9s, we can't aggro any of your DDs. So not only do we have to deal with 60 second prahnah now, we can't aggro be4a or your trickster, while being aggro'd ourselves losing that damage. It literally is gamebreaking but you trash kids don't understand that. Go one 9v9 with no scripts see what happens.

i rly have no influence to our range dd, i didn`t use anti hate on trickster (playing from few days ago) also can say that when i played on swm, we must use double agro on sagi from ur clan, no problems btw) Even if there was antihate, u can hate 1 dd. Maybe i didn`t see this "big trouble", coz played mostly on swm\blade dancer, and usually on rpg or another server all our wars using antihate, it`s unfair but reality of 2012+ pvp.

P.S. i can give u a little part of my frapses with x1.4 speed and song on the background, which closed on youtube. part of lost pvp, other i wasn`t so oftren under agro effect, this black dick rez mages:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvPdGYnmzqA

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...