Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

On the forums it said that it will stop dropin the 8th and the npc will go away the 11th. now its the 10th and the npc are gone and i got tons on nectars to open... time to get your shit stright and fix this asap

On the forums it said that it will stop dropin the 8th and the npc will go away the 11th. now its the 10th and the npc are gone and i got tons on nectars to open... time to get your shit stright and fix this asap

Hello

Please read this thread http://l2e-global.com/forum/threads/haloween-is-here-en.9456/

NPC should be until 10.11.2016

And he was.

What is the main problem?

To be completely fair, u didnt specify until when on the 10th, so many ppl didnt change the nectars, cause they were counting on NPCs staying throughout the entire day, not till 9am :P They technically stayed until the 10th and the restart should have been the indication that NPCs will be gone after, but still, it wasnt very nice to cut them so early in the day, so even tho ur technically in right here i can understand why r some ppl upset about it.

To be completely fair, u didnt specify until when on the 10th, so many ppl didnt change the nectars, cause they were counting on NPCs staying throughout the entire day, not till 9am :p They technically stayed until the 10th and the restart should have been the indication that NPCs will be gone after, but still, it wasnt very nice to cut them so early in the day, so even tho ur technically in right here i can understand why r some ppl upset about it.

Yes, I understand, but to be honest, we removed NPC according to the date of the forum.

About this thread, our administration decided to make some change on the site about important events with:

- Game Announcement;

- The timer on the site;

- Messages in the CP.

I hope this will help to avoid misunderstandings in the future :)

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...