Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hi!

I just made a clan and i have a problem with the lvl 4 quest... I do exactly what the quest ask but after my main character got poisoned, i go with one of the other 3 characters who sacrifice on the first part of the quest but no even one of the antidot item drop... So i decide to ask other ppl, i ask one of the Hero and he told me that they have the same problem when they try to make theyr clan, so he advice me to contat the GM...

Done quest 2 days ago with 2 different clans.

Nothing strange happened to me, just the drop rate of Q items is low and it maybe takes more than 1 h to drop.

I don't know what to say... i lose 2h and not even one of the ingredient drop... sooo

I don't know what to say... i lose 2h and not even one of the ingredient drop... sooo

Hello, BloodyMary

Could you make a ticket in your control panel (http://l2e-global.com/forum/threads/support-team.35/)

with some screenshots and stage where you exacly stuck.

We haven't found any problems with this quest.

So i did this quest like 3 times cause i failed several times for different reasons ...

1) if your CL dies from the poison and u resurrect him, the items u got are no longer valid!!! the witch aint dumb and will not let u progress the Q.

2) if your CL dies from the poison and u have any of the 3 leafs u CANNOT(!!!!) use them when u restart the Q, u need to go farm new ones.

3) if u have 1-2 leafs from previous Q and u go and farm the last one (or two) u CANNOT use the one(s) from previous Q, it wont let u progress, u need to ALWAYS farm all the 3 leafs anew when u fail the Q, abort and start again.

Yes the farm of the leaves is fckn pain in the butt, sometimes it took me 30 minutes, once it took me 80 minutes (to farm ONE leaf), it helps if more ppl farm the mobs, what we did was that 3 ppl each farmed the one location, 2 got the leaf and then joined the 3rd guy at his location and one of the 2 guys that joined got the 2nd leaf before the 3rd guy that farmed it all that time got it ... so include more clan members to help u farm the items to get it faster. The Q is friggin retarded, but it DOES work just "fine".

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...