Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello,

According to our experience, Baium is one of the most relevant Epic Boss because of his 5 days respawn period, the stats of the Ring and the location for the fights.

We think that the random time of the Baium respawn should be bigger compring to Valakas and Antharas because of location. In case of Antharas and Valakas - the fights are much longer, because of the fights are usualy continuars inside of the lair.

Baium fights are more random, because it's less often when fights are going inside the Baiumn lair.

Thats why we decide to use such respawn time.

i kinda agree with that but i can guarrante you that people will lose interest in 4hours pvp,sometimes people have to do things also expect ingame u cant stay and wait 4hours a epic window :D 2h its great ya 2hours of pvp why not

haha u so triggered :D get some ballz u kiddo and shit talk at least with ur real name or that might be ur real name and i dont know the shit about you cuz you are random af,get real kid stay on school u gonna lose this server against me anyway either its 4h either 2 either 10

haha u so triggered :D get some ballz u kiddo and shit talk at least with ur real name or that might be ur real name and i dont know the shit about you cuz you are random af,get real kid stay on school u gonna lose this server against me anyway either its 4h either 2 either 10

@H@H@H@H@H@H@H where is your albanian master? Can i talk to him? Cuz i guess one of his dogs got lost. Dude i've never felt such amount of pity for another human being as I just did right now, well that is of course if we gonna call you a human being, which of course you are not, just for saving some time. With whom you gonna play now after ExcuseMe won't accept your albanian master's 100$ so he play in xSide? What are you going to do on this server, be playmaker's and guka4's property working as camera in fog 12 hours a day? :DDDDDDDDDD

ah my little boy another greek that flames albanians just because he cant win them :D,first of all since u talk about frankie nah im not playing any longer with him tho but u dont get it,probably you are 1 of these kids that got whipe from us while we was playing with xside and they had nothing else to say expect that frankie paid excuseme to play with him :D i dont rly believe that but even if that happend why he wont play with us he never lost single server played with us or we played with him,and still imma be under xside tag with a different pt and rekt ur ass all over again it doenst matter with WHO IM you are still gonna be the one pressing tovilage first,and we will see what does interest u more after some time in that server die every single time you see xside tag near u and rebuff 50 times per day or u pm playmaker so u can be his camera

anich was never competition,not even close to be competitive to be honest,so there is no reason to follow orders coming from weak people,i never gave a fuck about them and never will

classic braveheart when ever he see me in a topic talking he will come and shit talk over and over again u aint stoping boy 3 years aint enough for u,get some dignity for once in ur miserable life such a random person

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...