Перейти к публикации
utfspoiler

Buffs, bots. grand opening.

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hi, I do not understand why they want to put the l2 in a way that they know there will be 500,000 people using adrenaline to throw buffs every 5.2 minutes. It seems stupid to have to see this kind of thing. Also want to put the mana 10 sec 300 regeneration. People use programming in the middle of the twitch and they do not tell you anything, and we have to bank that the buffs are not complete? Try not to fix this l2 that is the only one that has hopes. The last x25 was 1 server unique in the history of interlude by far. And you want to ruin that when you had so much success with all the buffs, and things like before. I do not understand what renovations they want to do as if in the previous one they presented problems ..... the juice people calm and no one complained, it would be good that they think it. A big greeting and continue with this project that has life :) I would like you to listen. And listen to people who vote in the polls and win another buffing option. regards!

:deIlluminati:

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...