Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
braveheart

ADMINS TAKE A LOOK / ROTATION ON EPIC TIMERS

Рекомендованные сообщения

LOL every forum braveheart asks for new recruit at his topic :D XD,u still dont get it CI people in this server its 9 core people 6 of them have not time to play they just play 1-2 h in any epic same for polish people lot of them are busy working and we just have to fix few times other times we just complete 2 partys and shit on all of you,while u keep asking for recruit every single server,w/e its just pointless for me keep talking about recruitments/epics w/e told it up if u want to 9v9 you know who to pm

wow kamyl is silver on league isnt he? how a silver player on league of legends can talk for any other game lol ,same goes for zobi and the rest ,if u guys cant have more than a silver elo on csgo and league why you re even trying on other games xdddddddd

sorry bro but i never played LOL :)

brave you are more retard than i expected lel,after 4years?????????? the only server u had baium aq it was mid and you think you won every server LOL.

and also on mid i had epics too so stop dreaming with your eyes open, you dont have the balls to pvp our party and you know that but somehow you keep saying after 4 years and other shits,you came from nowhere trying to prove what???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 9vs9 10 seconds meatshield.

we can 9vs9 again if you want come eglobal.

GvG king 14708288_10207240650964971_6743257250224048904_n.jpg

imagine this little g44k trying hard on forums like he always does,trying to get attetion while he's not playing the server and he let some greeks trying to play in future clan.also trashtalking while he's the worse cp outthere,no skilled players just a good pc trying to ma. you are one of those cps like jersey/bart/mrpro/revolution ,there's no different between ngu and them.

remind me a server that you had epics brotha,dont put l2mid again and again in this topic. baium aq on mid that had 800people while everyone quited they gave you some epics so you dont leave too.

10 SECONDS PT.

you re the easiest fucks i ve ever played against

brave you are more retard than i expected lel,after 4years?????????? the only server u had baium aq it was mid and you think you won every server LOL.

and also on mid i had epics too so stop dreaming with your eyes open, you dont have the balls to pvp our party and you know that but somehow you keep saying after 4 years and other shits,you came from nowhere trying to prove what???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 9vs9 10 seconds meatshield.

we can 9vs9 again if you want come eglobal.

i ve gave you the chance multiple times . you re just rejecting,that is another issue

Im complaining cuz its getting borring. Were logging only for epics and then were logging off, cuz there is NOTHING to stay in game for after epics.

Capiche?

Were not still struggling to farm drac bows, we have finished farming since first day of mammon. We just farming to OE, but we dont need to tbh. Got nothing else to do.

Its fine, server will die slowly in the next week or so if it continues this way. But then again, thats probably what the russians want. So they can sell epics and move onto the next server. And leave party's like yours to sit around pvping nightfury or wat ever 3rd tier clan is still struggling to gear up and show up to pvp a month late.

if u didnt bot u would come to stakato PI.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...