Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
braveheart

ADMINS TAKE A LOOK / ROTATION ON EPIC TIMERS

Рекомендованные сообщения

Yeh. I never liked Static epic timers. That is the easiest way to create a stale, and boring pvp experience. The same ppl showing up to the same place doing the same thing week after week.

Few things to consider.

1. This is an international server. You should know that yourselves without having to poll the community. How is it fair that 30-40% of this server CANNOT attend a single epic, cuz you spawn them when theyre at work, EVERYTIME. I would quit and take all of my people with me if I was a part of that group of people.

2. As a player, you should NOT be able to attend EVERY epic, what is this, L2-ME, MYSELF ,AND ,I? The only argument that can be made for static epics is made by selfish greedy people, who simply dont want to change their schedule. But like I said, attending epics in this game is a privelege, not a right. You earn / work for quest items to attend epics, U dont have everything handed to you. Sometimes you can attend, sometimes you cant, thats life, thats L2 in 2017.

3. I dont know about the rest of you, but I'd actually like to have some 5 pt v 5 pt pvp on this server, but that wont happen if the only mass pvp is 15 v 15 at fuking 6 pm moscow time... You guys dont have jobs or wat?

Stop crying about epics , who gives a fok if you cant be there...and about the partys talk to you shity leader,he is the one that brings 150+++ ppl...

Is fine ? Lol . I ll make a promise over this forum cause even if I want right now I can't be part of the server due static epics . See u guys on sublimity . I will add more clips with your names on my playlist

nobody gives a fok ,just talk shit on the forum and emo quit cause u cant do shit man.. this is the ugly truth... let us play this game and rape all the clans ...gl to all emo quiters...

who said that ??? did i wrote that or what ??? im saying that nobody gives a fok about a small cp there are

1000 players that still playing ,big clans , tf isnt the whole server just a small group of random ppl that did nothing at all on this server...

What does this have to do with tf, u fuking retarded albanian...

i dont even know what's the clan of this gr33k unskilled player ,nvm tf is shit aswell on this server ...so shut your ass fucking gay..... calm your tits and suck tf's dick to play with them...

Ridney make a rollback on the last 2-3 years of your game play and come talk shit again out of nowhere albanian cunt . You ll respect greater beings

I ROLL BACK WHEN EVER I WANT ,I FUCK YOUR WHOLE CLAN WHEN EVER I WANT AND YOUR GREEK WHOLE FAMILY AND THEN I LEAVE AFTER YOUR ASS IS BEING REKT SINCE THE START ... :)

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...