Перейти к публикации
Apache Ant

Event - Chant of Heart on IL x25

Рекомендованные сообщения

Change language:

russia-flag-48x48.png

3e137aae83074c80a031a7c88d990a1f.png

Sprockets the Cat, the faithful servant of Dr. Chaos, is in the villages of Aden and Elmore to play a game with adventurers who collect and trade pieces of hearts. Nine different heart pieces will drop from monsters throughout the world. Collect one of each piece in order to try your chances at a rock, paper, scissors game with Sprockets the Cat.

After each round of the game, you will decide if you wish to continue playing or accept the prizes for the current round. When you lose, the game ends. Your prize is determined by how many times in a row you win. Losing will reduce the quality of your prize, so don’t be afraid to quit while you’re ahead!

Event duration

11 - 18 February - itme drop

11 - 25 February - NPC at towns

Prizes

Sprockets the Cat is offering the following prizes:

• Win one time - etc_potion_gold_i00.png Quick Healing Potion x3-x7.
  • Win two times - etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i04_0.png Scroll of Enchant Armor (Grade A) x2.
  • Win three times - etc_scroll_of_enchant_armor_i05_0.png Scroll of Enchant Armor (Grade S) x2.
  • Win four times - etc_scroll_of_enchant_weapon_i05_0.png Scroll of Enchant Weapon (Grade S) x1.
  • Win five times - etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_a_i04.png Blessed Scroll of Enchant Armor (Grade A) x1.
  • Win six times - etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_am_s_i05_0.png Blessed Scroll of Enchant Armor (Grade S) x1.
  • Win seven times - etc_blessed_scrl_of_ench_wp_s_i05_0.png Blessed Scroll of Enchant Weapon (Grade S) x1.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...