Верни меня на место!
Слушай MasterPork
и узнай об игре всё
Будь красавчиком! ❤️
Перейти к публикации
kapi

Capture the Flag > afk "problem" solving etc.

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello, so as i see, u decided to "solve" the afk "problem" on CtF event by freezing the "afk" characters for 7 hours. Wow .. just wow. The following will be a bit longer text, but i have a lot of thoughts on this and on the event itself, which i hope u will read and consider, thanks.

The problem of the event and why ppl were "raging" about afk players is that the teams r NOT created equally. I tried to adress this issue right when the event started and i got a responce that u are not able to do anything about the division of players into teams, to make it more fair or spread supports etc. Its random and u cannot do anything about it.

Ok so ... the event is basically literally a 50/50 coin toss, whether u win or lose (read get coins), u as a participant have ZERO influence on the outcome. U either end up in a team with a good composition or not. The AFK characters r NOT the problem here, i understand, that its frustrating to see 15 ppl on your team hittin the tent, but if u remove them from the equasion, its still a 50/50 coin toss, cause if one team gets 6x destro and other gets 2x nukers + bd + ee + dc + slh, the destro team can try their hearts out, but they will NOT win. Period.

So denying ppl to "farm" enchants with "afk" chars only accomplishes that, it will NOT improve the gameplay nor the positive experience of the event in any way, if anything, it will discourage more ppl from participating, providing even more bad experience for players, since it will be dangerous for some players to even participate now. Let me give u an example: i have a sh1t PC, my ports r long and slow ... i ported in and it took me like a minute, another minute it took me to buff myself and try to invite someone in pt etc. and by the time i wanted to move i got freezed for "not participating in a proper maner". What if someone has to go to say the bathroom? They will get their character stuck for 7 hours just cause they have to go pee pee? Nice. Very possitive player experience ... pls dont fix what aint broken and if u do want to fix something, do it in a way that actually makes a difference, thanks!

• 2 недели спустя...

Hi kapi,

As to the freezing the "afk" characters for 7 hours - it was one time measure, and then we disabled it. But despite of this afk system (kicking afk players) is still working to prevent farming via boxes.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...