Перейти к публикации
IntoFlame

Chill at my livestream when you are not playing

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello everybody it's been a while since the last time i had the opportunity to stream and i think it is time to have some fun with streaming the eglobal server.

a few things about me i've been around as a player in the lineage world for around 12+ years, the name(s) that my friends or followers knows me are either BackStaBBerGG (Yes i was playing adventure :P) this name follows me since chronicle 4 at l2 e-global but i wasn't someone "famous" and i never liked to drag to much attention, usually i keep low profile in the servers i've played and i'm just having fun. And an other name is IntoFlame since i started playing h5 servers over the past 1.5 year mostly Duelist which i like and i found pretty comfortable to play with, easy to learn but hard to masteries it i might do a guide sometime for the very beginners

This is my channel on twitch:

And my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/backstabberggL2/

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.
Примечание: вашему сообщению потребуется утверждение модератора, прежде чем оно станет доступным.

Гость
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Ответить в тему...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

• Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.
  • Создать...